Shiori Tsukada 塚田詩織

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
I missed this one

mond-089-jpg.765307

DDL

TOR

She's got a few other scenes due out today, hopefully they'll drop soon.

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
I wonder if she has any Latina or Black in her family. That booty is so unlike the normal Asian

It's possible she has some foreign blood, but I doubt it. I'd say it's genetic diversity. Black girls typically have nice butts but I saw a chick today that totally broke that rule. She had a severe case of Noassatall. I think it's big butts are possible with Asians just not common or maybe western diets are influencing their shape. Shiori isn't the only one, take the chick in your sig(albeit fisheyed and photoshopped) Yuu has a nice bubble. I could probably think of a dozen more JAV actresses who have nice butts also. But case and point a real close second to Shiori would be Motozawa Tomomi. But that's just my opinion as chairman

UR0cWbU.png

Reactions: sitruc14 and cptdet

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
It's possible she has some foreign blood, but I doubt it. I'd say it's genetic diversity. Black girls typically have nice butts but I saw a chick today that totally broke that rule. She had a severe case of Noassatall. I think it's big butts are possible with Asians just not common or maybe western diets are influencing their shape. Shiori isn't the only one, take the chick in your sig(albeit fisheyed and photoshopped) Yuu has a nice bubble. I could probably think of a dozen more JAV actresses who have nice butts also. But case and point a real close second to Shiori would be Motozawa Tomomi. But that's just my opinion as chairman

UR0cWbU.png

Yea I agree to a point. But looking at her ass. It just looks like a Latinas butt. Has the stretch marks and everything. None the less. Her bootie is heaven. Just wish she would stop doing those weird jav movies. You can tell she must have done one recently because her ankles are all bruised up. Thats the one major issue I have with Jav. They will take a real hot girl and put her in those weird video. Guys peeing on them, puking on the them, taking a dump on them, having sex with aliens, severe bondage etc. I hate that!

mysterx

Apr 15, 2012
Her next starring release looks like next month from a minor studio. No cover pic yet but the previews are...
giphy.gif

jacket.jpg

Trailer's out also. Hopefully this one get's dropped

She's got a 10 HOUR compilation coming from maguro. Maybe it'll come out in HD

12160145_5852c8b2857db.jpg

This one is up on Xcream. Pretty nice that it's her whole maguro collection for less than $20

Last edited:
Reactions: sitruc14

cptdet

I Love Big Asian Booty
Mar 14, 2010
The preview to SGO-02 makes the movie looks REALLY good.

Reactions: mysterx