Shared Sleep Space with Younger Girls Leads to...

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Well, duh, we all know what it leads to.

Anyway, I've seen this theme here and there, imagining it's more common than I realize? (Looking for more examples / titles in the area~~ hope everyone shares)

An example being RTP-071. I have another somewhere but this was the one I managed to find at present~ (I haven't chosen the hottest / necessarily 'choice' shots, so don't be discouraged if it seems dull. I'm just trying to illustrate the basic plot / concept)

The young hotties come to stay at the stepfather's house
A.jpg
"Hi, Mr. _____ we're totally into whatever."

For whatever reason they all end up in a sleepover together (the father is there to prevent mischief? He's been kicked out of bed by the wifey? The mind wanders...)B.jpg
Inevitably he's tempted (who wouldn't be when they're all wearing underwear like that...) The first night he comes close to copping a feel, but stops short.

The second night, she catches him, both amused by and apparently into it. He (not too) gradually gives in.C.jpg

They wake up the girl next to them, who - duh - is turned on. He proceeds to go from one girl to the next as the others sleep.D.jpg
Naturally who I presume is his own "stepdaughter" is saved for last / the worst temptation. Seen here hiding completely in her blanket to the right.

Ok, so, care to share other titles in the same vein?

Thanks much all and enjoy. :)

Last edited:

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
There are many vids on the sleeping/drunken girl/sister/wife theme, but your theme is particularly specifically about younger girls and sharing a sleeping space.

I can there fore have little excuse in recommending FSET496 - What Do You Do Now ... It Has Become A Shared Room In The Hotel Business Trip With Subordinates?, other than it fits the shared sleeping space theme.

For me at least though (and how personal are these things?) this is more than a cut above the usual. The premise is that a woman boss and a male subordinate are out on the road on business. Somehow the arrangements have gone wrong, and they end up sharing a room. The bosses are in cool pants and kimonos. The subordinates are into their bosses (literally, by the end of each story of course). What I like about these stories is that they are nice and slow. The guy starts off by taking a peek, then a stroke, then a grope .... eventually the boss wakes up in a state of excitement and realises what is going on. What to do? Thankfully she does what we have all been taught to do - lies back, closes her eyes again and thinks of England (I hope!).

As things progress, it becomes increasingly difficult for her to pretend to be asleep, but somehow she manages.

The other thing I love about this scenario is imagining how their working relationship will change in future, knowing what they both know. If you try it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do (often!).

Reactions: jugulear