Series with REAL creampies?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

KeyserSoze35

Aug 11, 2008
I am still looking for creampie movies of amateur men or amateur looking men (chubby/nerdy) that gets ridden cowgirl style
and cums inside the model/jav star, like in the Knights Visual movies. i like to see it, when the guy cant handle it long and cums
quick inside (under 1 min ... )

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Here's some more real creampie movies from SOD:

SDMT-673
SDMT-747
SDMT-697
SDMT-773

How do you know they are real? At this point I think that without leaks it's difficult to be sure. Maybe some of the older movies where they did a pull-out proof shot, before they invented the fake cum spurting fake cock.

Reactions: cchriswake

abadguy87

Mar 8, 2015
There's plenty of evidence if you look closely, you're free to watch them and make an idea for yourself. Or don't. I'm just giving you a starting point.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
I'll watch them but it's usually easy to spot a fake creampie because some of these things:
-Scene cut 15"-1' before the creampie.
-The same but instead a cut the camera focus on actress face and there's a lack of pushing because they're introducing the fake cream.
-Actor avoiding to push at the end so he doesn't spill over the (fake) cream
-When the actor takes out his dick there's a uniform cream that spills immediately.

edit: loooool the last one the actress is characterizing kiryu pamyu pamyu. That's something I NEED to see.

1sdmt773pl.jpg

abadguy87

Mar 8, 2015
Example:

in that movie SDMT-773 at 35:33 actor pulls out, cums on her and puts it back in. You can clearly see he doesn't move off-camera to remove the condom like it usually happens.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
JUL-241

I need a second opinion here... There are no obvious cuts, but the cream seems kinda weird... but also the actor keeps pumping till the end... but also there's a take where I'd say the actor wears the typical pink condom.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Example:

in that movie SDMT-773 at 35:33 actor pulls out, cums on her and puts it back in. You can clearly see he doesn't move off-camera to remove the condom like it usually happens.

Could be a fake penis though. I'm sorry if I sound skeptical but these days...

Reactions: cchriswake

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Now that I see her name in another thread... I think Rena Fukiishi could probably have some uncensored creampies for caribbeancom. I'll check the videos when I have some time.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Now that I see her name in another thread... I think Rena Fukiishi could probably have some uncensored creampies for caribbeancom. I'll check the videos when I have some time.

Doing uncensored creampies probably means that at least some of the censored ones are real. The opposite is also true, if they do uncensored by refuse creampies it probably means that all the censored ones are fake.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Doing uncensored creampies probably means that at least some of the censored ones are real. The opposite is also true, if they do uncensored by refuse creampies it probably means that all the censored ones are fake.
I'm really grateful that we got Emiri Okazaki. At her height and when she was about to retire, she did several creampie movies.

It's basically one in a million chance that we get a pretty girl like her who also does real creampies. She also didn't mind to be interviewed and she's a pretty cool girl attitude-wise when performing.

Reactions: fenton

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
I don't know what the "mosaic rule" says, but the videos I'm talking about are for american market. They have a FBI notice at the start...

Some codes:

021520_974 -> the first creampie seems suspicious, but there's no way the last one is fake
010419-829
031920-001
122019-001

And watching thumbnails of other caribbeancom videos with creampies I'd say that it's always the same actor. That would make sense...

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
So frustrating when you think you've found something but rewatching it you see the trick...

JRZD-994. Last scene.
With 5:43 to go there's a cut. That doesn't mean it's fake, but it's important. 10 seconds later he takes out his dick. I don't know the reason. He's pushing really hard for 40", and after that the camera focuses in the actress face. After some kisses the camera focuses out and the scene finishes. And what do we see when the camera shows the creampie? A lot of jizz spilled in her ass. Because of the orientation of the camera the hard pushing of the actor wasn't a problem.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
It's best to assume that without very clear proof all modern creampies are fake.
I know, but it's Christmas and we have to believe :p

I'm cleaning my HDD and I've found something that you may want to check out. It's the NWDQ series. In the last scene of every movie there's always a creampie. The guy sometimes even starts cumming outside and then keeps fucking her to make clear it's real, and sometimes by the position of the girl it's impossible to fake a cum bc it would never come out. Also the cum it's not that uniform cream we see in every single movie. In every scene it comes out in a different way.
I have to check some videos I don't have so I'm not sure. In some scenes for some reason he wears underwear but I'd say the dick is real...

Reactions: galaxinhvt

Raabo

Aug 12, 2020
What about stuff with anal? Lots of decent rec here but absolutely no anal.
I do have some to suggest at least.

The Pissing Anal Soapland series from MIGD features vaginal and anal creampies.
That's MIGD 482, 567, 576, 591, 612, 633, 645, 673 and 684. There's even a proof shot in 591 where he pulls up cums on her pubs and sticks in back in~

And again from MIGD, there's 398, 447 and 572, that all features 3 girls getting solo-anal creampies and then gangbanged as a group.

MIGD's also got the Bukkake Nakadashi Anal Fuck series (too long to list) that is also all non-condom.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
You may want to check enki-44. If it's a fake I can say it's the best fake I've ever seen.

Last edited:

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
You may want to check enki-44. If it's a fake I can say it's the best fake I've ever seen.
That girl is a real slut and currently, only the ENKI series which let the guys fuck like animals. I mean for real since they fuck to blow their jizz inside the girls.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
BIJN-207

At 1:50:15 there's a creampie, and I don't see any cut in the last 3 minutes. The only thing that makes me doubt is that the actor seems too relaxed, when after that performance he should have spasms... but no, he even looks askance to the director.

I'm downloading more videos of these series.