Series about "passionate" sex

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
The first page is usually filled with kinks and themes. Matures, incest, creampie, r***, cum on food... But what about when a video is just about two (or more) people having a great time?
It could be mutual, or about the woman pleasuring the man, or about the guy pleasuring her...

Probably my fav is BLOR. There's another series from the same producer but right now I don't remember the name, where the star really amateur women. I'd say it's the series where I see the actresses enjoy the most because the sex is intense but always respectful. Also the guy from the second image is one of the best "fuckers" in the industry.

1603936832-5blor00155jp-4.jpg

0.jpeg

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
in my opinion, anything by Henry Sukamoto is very passionate- the sex is great and sweaty and intense, with lots of kissing and tonguing,

huuk

Oct 25, 2022
Passionate sex is prob my favorite to watch, it just feels nicer to watch people enjoy what they do but idk any series for this sry

Reactions: BDrake

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Yeah i seen the uncensored version it was fine nothing spectacular just.. fine shes some actress from what tv shows? What was hype around this was there any?
First news I have about that. She only has 12k followers in twitter, so I don't think she was really a celebrity.