Search for Uranus (italian dub)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I put it upon a request. The video quality is really poor.

I put more caps of the english version courtesy of namesick (which is the same except for the video quality).

320x240, AVI format, 27mn56, uncensored but edited.
I like so much the funky music close to the ending. :beautiful:

http://anonym.to/?http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=OP00AZUE

And don't ask me for mirrors and/or torrents.

Reactions: tliu223

Joker88

Nov 1, 2020
I'm really sad this hasn't been reuploaded. I'm Italian and I'm really curious to know who the voice actors are.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Almost 10 years after my last post on Akiba-Online, having activities on other sites or in real life, I have the pleasure to post here again in order to reupload this file. Special thanks to feadraug for making it possible.
It's an interesting move of uploading site from megaupload to MEGA. Also added the mandatory FJ mirror.

320x240, AVI format, 27mn56, uncensored but edited.
I STILL like so much the funky music close to the ending.

FJ
MEGA

Last edited:
Reactions: tliu223 and Joker88

Joker88

Nov 1, 2020
Great news! Now if only we could get Star Trap/Offenders of The Universe's and Pandora: An Erotic Trilogy's Italian dubs...