sdde-262 Who is the lead Jailer?

ShinnAsuka

ガンダムSEED Destiny
Jan 7, 2013
It would make other people's lives easier if you could upload a picture of the girl in question.

Not everyone has psychic powers to be able to read your mind.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I think what ShinnAsuka was getting at, Damian321, was that it takes a lot of time to get to the bottom of these things. And we need to be mighty thankful, in his case, that we've got him for the time being... he has been absolutely amazing in solving the many JAV issues that confound us.

In this movie's example, we can see all of the jailers are wearing the same outfits. It took me a while to figure out who the "boss" of the group was, assuming we would be without the last photo you put up. In these situations, it's always a good idea to leave nothing to chance, even if matters appear obvious to us; it's only fair to not have the problem-solver spend more time than he needs to.

At any rate, my money on the identification of your lady is Sayaka Kawase (川瀬さやか); let me 'splain how I arrived at that deduction, and you can figure if I'm correct or not.

Aside from Sayaka Kawase, there are three other ladies in the cast:

1. Mahiro Aine, 愛音まひろ
2. Kaoru Natsuki (Tsubaki Kato), 加藤ツバキ
3. Mint Suzuki, 鈴木ミント

So we've got Prison Guard #2:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Prison Guard #3:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Prison Guard #4:

attachment.php
attachment.php

And then we've got your Prison Guard #1:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Mahiro Aine, from KTDS-307 and PSD-420:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Kaoru Natsuki (Tsubaki Kato), from NTRD-006 and OKSN-040:

attachment.php
attachment.php

(Looks like she may be Prison Guard #2.)

Mint Suzuki, from SAMA-313 and DJE-016:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Sayaka Kawase, from ASW-078, MDYD-461, MDYD-372 and JUKD-816

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I do agree, Sayaka is pretty hot. Here's a partial list of some of her starring roles.

Those interested in picking up "The Work of a Semen-Drinking Jailer" [SDDE-262]...

...May do so in the form of this 655 MB painless download.