Schoolgirl skirt cut open in public

HighlightReel

Jun 6, 2010
This has been weighing on my mind since I stumbled on this clip way back then (we're talking about years here). Clip was found on a Soft On Demand site and the scene is about a schoolgirl who walks around with no panties and then has her skirt cut open in the front while she has a vibrator inside and they walk around in public. They end up in a fast food restaurant and she plays with herself while facing the street. I hope the screen caps load as anyone with information for the full length of the movie can help out.

View attachment 473823 View attachment 473824 View attachment 473823 View attachment 473823

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
yes she is a little older than a schoolgirl, I do not have name, but I did have the full length, the movie is about 6 scenes long, it is of very poor quality, as you already have said it is old, it was made for the web, it was something like asianwatchers, and it was meant to spy thing, it is great, if I get time I will try to find

HighlightReel

Jun 6, 2010
Thanks so much for the information! It was a pure long shot trying to find information on this movie. I had tried in vain so many times (even until now) trying to come close to tracking down the series for this clip. If you can dig it up or have time to dig it up, I'm sure it's going to have a great home on the hard drives of the members here!

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

HighlightReel

Jun 6, 2010
For all your hard work, I thank you! It was just enough that someone knows what I was talking about and can possibly point me in the right direction searching-wise, but I would have never thought that I can get the actual file again! The screen caps I posted I pilfered from some streaming site that didn't give any specifics on the scene. Again, thank you!