Scary look Identification

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
The actress is Azumi Mizushima / 水嶋あずみ(みずしまあずみ). But don't ask me which movies these are. She did so many until now (and I hope she will do a lot more).
http://sougouwiki.com/d/%bf%e5%c5%e8%a4%a2%a4%ba%a4%df

Maybe this thumbnails will help:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• xhamster.com-movies-1783370-office_lady_seduced_by_lesbian_during_interview.html.jpg
    xhamster.com-movies-1783370-office_lady_seduced_by_lesbian_during_interview.html.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 165
  • www.xvideos.com-video4292231-asian_lesbian_nurse_stops_time_and_kisses_other_girl_p2.jpg
    www.xvideos.com-video4292231-asian_lesbian_nurse_stops_time_and_kisses_other_girl_p2.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 149

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

I was simultaneously working on these as well, although I am not as patient as Gentleman Codegeek. I don't have the time to click on video links, let alone download them and prepare thumbs, as Codegeek unselfishly does. I was compelled to click on the Xvideos link only, and (it was a miracle, as I usually struggle with facial identifications), I somehow recognized Azumi Mizushimi instantly. (She has such a great face.) I refrained from posting until I had some idea of the clip's identity, and I believe it most likely is:

The Time I Stop! Lesbian SP [VSPDS-583], also starring Hitomi Kitagawa, Maino Maya, Uta Kohaku and Shizuku

attachment.php

There is a 569 MB painless download.

Since you wrote this was "another" identification question, T00LZ, there is a chance you will have other queries in the future. Please consider preparing pictorial supplements; not only will you increase your chances of having your question answered (because as myself, not everyone has the time to wade through video links - not that video links aren't very useful, although that's not the point), but you'll be making the job of your answerer easier. (As I'm sure you have done research yourself, you know that job can be pretty time-consuming.)

Attachments

• VSPDS-583.jpg
    VSPDS-583.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 149

T00LZ

Nov 30, 2010
Thank you for much for the indentification~! Now it's fine to find her movies :glasses:

I will consider your words well jugulear :cry5:

And thanks for your time~!

Last edited by a moderator: