[SBVD-384] - Saikin no Ruisan Rui Kiriyama

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Some of the part is corrupt i hope someone will post a new one or a torrent download thanks
Sorry you're having problems. No one has mention here or PM'd me about anything like that. Unless no one is saying anything but I think they would. It could be one of the files you downloaded didn't download correctly. If you suspect a part is corrupted at least see if you can figure out what is going on before asking others to do things for you. o_O

Try this:

First, make sure Parts 1, 2, and 3 are ALL 500MB in size EACH, just like the OP says. If one of them isn't that file didn't download correctly. Download just that part again.

If all seems well with ALL the listed file sizes, Move (Don't copy) Part 1 to a different folder from the rest of the parts. Try to extract it. If it asks for Part 2 move the Part 2 file to that same folder and continue. Keep doing that. If at any part you get an error, that's the part that is probably corrupted. Just download that part again.

jackston

ASSMAN
Nov 12, 2008
Sorry you're having problems. No one has mention here or PM'd me about anything like that. Unless no one is saying anything but I think they would. It could be one of the files you downloaded didn't download correctly. If you suspect a part is corrupted at least see if you can figure out what is going on before asking others to do things for you. o_O

Try this:

First, make sure Parts 1, 2, and 3 are ALL 500MB in size EACH, just like the OP says. If one of them isn't that file didn't download correctly. Download just that part again.

If all seems well with ALL the listed file sizes, Move (Don't copy) Part 1 to a different folder from the rest of the parts. Try to extract it. If it asks for Part 2 move the Part 2 file to that same folder and continue. Keep doing that. If at any part you get an error, that's the part that is probably corrupted. Just download that part again.
I downloaded all three parts using Subyshare and extracted the video with no problem. Thanks btw it's amazing :)

GekkoE7

javdesu.com
Aug 31, 2009

[SBVD-0384] Rui Kiriyama 桐山瑠衣 - 最近の瑠衣さん

*No Watermark*

SBVD-0384.0.jpg

Release Date: 2018-02-28 | グラッソ Glazzo / Grassoc | S-Digital
aka SBVB-040, SBVD-0384, SBVD-384

SBVD-0384.mkv.jpg

| Download : Filejoker.net |

| MKV | 720x404 | 1.61 GB | 1 hr 55 mins

SBVD-0384.mkv (1649.4 Mb)