Sarina Kashiwagi 柏木さりな

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

gfunk1121

A-O Fan
Aug 27, 2009
Thought I would start a thread for this beauty since there was none. She has become a recent favorite and thought she deserved a thread of her own. I've only included some basic info and anyone feel free to add or make corrections. Her latest stuff is all Minisuka photobooks with the occasional Girlz-High photobook (I assume the same org). Also just wanted to share a screencap from one of her latest clips. Enjoy!Sarina screencap.png

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
twitter says born 21st January, currently 18,

for me makes her birthday 2005-01-21

confirmed info
Personal Data
Birthday: January 21st 2005
Hometown: Nara Prefecture
Blood Type: AB

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
she would have left Imouto and advanced to minisuka, her latest for us is https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/sarina-kashiwagi-sarina.2120662/
Yeah but that has nothing to do with the agency (modeling agency to be clear) - a lot of the girls shooting for minisuka shoot for both at the same time.
As I recall some girls that are no longer doing things for imouto at all like Misa Onodera from the J-POP group Lily of the Valley is still under contract with them.

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
About time she got her own thread, she's my fave right now. High hopes for the future.
Agree. I generally am not a fan of idols who are busty but with Sarina, i'll gladly make an exception. Her eyes and smile are quite special.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Beautiful girl, but if you told me she was 28 I would believe it! Looks much more mature than 18.

Jo da God

x-idol.net
Sep 30, 2018
Lately on her Instagram she has uploaded photos with her boyfriend, I guess she likes the bbc:confused:

gfunk1121

A-O Fan
Aug 27, 2009
A couple snapshots from her latest Minisuka.tv "making of" video. Don't think that's a pasty peeking out in the first snapshot and the second is just a great pose ;)! Enjoy!!

Attachments

• [Minisuka.tv] 2023-05-18 Sarina Kashiwagi 柏木さりな - Premium Gallery MOVIE 22.2 Snap1.png
    [Minisuka.tv] 2023-05-18 Sarina Kashiwagi 柏木さりな - Premium Gallery MOVIE 22.2 Snap1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 842
  • [Minisuka.tv] 2023-05-18 Sarina Kashiwagi 柏木さりな - Premium Gallery MOVIE 22.2 Snap 2.png
    [Minisuka.tv] 2023-05-18 Sarina Kashiwagi 柏木さりな - Premium Gallery MOVIE 22.2 Snap 2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,039

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
no it is not, but it is a shadow of the bikini top

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
Her first DVD with FACE ! Well, that's quite a surprise... does that mean she signed there without any agency?

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
Her first DVD with FACE ! Well, that's quite a surprise... does that mean she signed there without any agency?

Thanks for the info Tokyoboy77 but can I trouble you to clarify the DVD info as the link requires a login and google translate shows it as general shopping and services. Whatever it is though I'm sure it will be excellent!

mrflexog

Bicchi Master
Aug 25, 2022

This is such good news, I was scared we saw the last of her.

Reactions: trion20001

Tokyoboy77

Sep 6, 2023
Thanks for the info Tokyoboy77 but can I trouble you to clarify the DVD info as the link requires a login and google translate shows it as general shopping and services. Whatever it is though I'm sure it will be excellent!

When i click on the link it brings me directly to the DVD page.... no login required or anything.
Maybe countries that are outside Japan are blocked?
BTW, Sarina achieves 1st place at the daily ranking - it's not a surprise (there are not tons of daily sales in gravure, so it's something "easy" to achieve.
Here is the page with the daily ranking. I wonder if it works for everybody:

Reactions: trion20001

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
Yes you have to log in if you aren't in Japan or is using a Japanese VPN.
When i click on the link it brings me directly to the DVD page.... no login required or anything.
Maybe countries that are outside Japan are blocked?
BTW, Sarina achieves 1st place at the daily ranking - it's not a surprise (there are not tons of daily sales in gravure, so it's something "easy" to achieve.
Here is the page with the daily ranking. I wonder if it works for everybody:
Immergeil is correct, still shows up as general shopping and services and link leads to login page.

I'm sure more info will pop up online eventually and I'm definitely looking forward to her release!