Sakura Aida Pregnant! あいださくら妊娠!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
My current favorite JAV star is 6 weeks pregnant. Yea you read right. Sakura published an update on her blog yesterday that she's got a bun in the oven. It came as a surprise to me. However I'm pleased that she's stated that she's going to go through with the delivery. I'm hoping that she'll return to JAV. For the obvious reason she's taking time off of her career to have the child. It could be years before she returns. I'll just have to wait. I'm wondering how the rest of you feel about this announcement? Are you please for her or disappointed? Will you wait for her return of just move on? She was off to a great start. Showed some real promise and bam! Nature steps right in.

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Man! This is probably the biggest news in A-O at year 2010 since Sakura is one of the icons in here. It deserved to be posted in the announcement section! No kidding!:notagain:

Source: http://ameblo.jp/sakura-aida/entry-10566004991.html

(You have to register before you can read that original message in her blog)

But don't worry. I found the original japanese message in japanese bbs.

長い間、ブログも放置し体調不良でお休みして皆さんにご迷惑をお掛けし申し訳有りませんでした。
突然ですが、ご報告があります。
私あいだ さくらは現在妊娠6週目です。
お相手の方はずっとお付き合いしていた方で一般の方です。
体が資本のお仕事をしていたので体調管理に気を付けていましたが
どうもここ最近体調が崩れ易いなと感じて
遅れた事がほぼなしの月経も遅れていたので
妊娠検査薬を使ったら陽性反応が出ました。
念の為病院にも行き子宮超音波検査したら胎嚢も見えていました。
まだ妊娠初期なので勿論流産等の恐れもない訳ではないですが
考えた末に産む決意もしっかりしました。
お仕事も辞めました。
皆さんを驚かせてしまい本当にごめんなさい。

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
Was it planned I wonder, and is it her supposed boyfriend's? Was it a way out of her contract? Seems careless for someone with such promising career. I don't have any religious affiliation, so her keeping it or not does not matter to me; her choice to make. I'd probably stay a fan if she continues with an occasional IV. I'll wait and see how she does in her return, hopefully we see an uncensored:please:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I must admit I went off her when she done av, but I wish her and unborn baby (of course the father as well) the best wishes, and health

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Good for her.

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
I really hope it was the boyfriend and not some random guy, this is kinda screwed.

FX_money

Mar 7, 2008
Wasn't she on the pill? I know in AV they use condoms because you can't see because of the censorship. So maybe she wasn't on the pill. Could have been on of the AV guys she fucked on camera.
:notagain:

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
Dude, she fucked much more people outside the camera, rather than in the camera i believe. It can be anyone.:perfectplan:
Even IF i'm her boyfriend, i still can not believe its my child. Hard life, av idol is. :scared:

Gaspard

Apr 1, 2007
The first thing coming to my mind was same as "way out of her contract".

Good for her anyway.

ime

Jan 8, 2007
this news could be the most positive thing in her life and a needed pause for her, as she seemed to be on fire---lol--- not so good for us fans and it makes me think how twisted life can be when we live for the moment...life goes on after all, i wish her and her's best of luck going forward and many thanks for allowing us to see as much of her as we have!

xviva

Feb 3, 2008
ryuuga's quote from her blog read like:
1. she is in 6th week pregnant
2. person responsible is a normal guy in date with her (is him her black bf?)
3. pregnancy is triple confirmed thru' late menstrual, pregnancy test kit, and ultrasound
4. she decided to keep the baby, and will quit AV for the sake of not getting miscarriage
5. she apologize for causing shocking response
hopefully i get her meaning right...

but, oh man, who knows maybe it's kind of plot, for her to move to the fetish of pregnant lady? :sadomaso: :joker:

just like what ruri hosho (宝生瑠璃) did before
View attachment 307988
* she use another name in censored film... sorry i cant recall. :study:
maybe we need a thread for AV girls with multiple name...

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
Wasn't she on the pill? I know in AV they use condoms because you can't see because of the censorship. So maybe she wasn't on the pill. Could have been on of the AV guys she fucked on camera.
:notagain:

Hardly anyone in Japan uses the pill, so chances are good she wasn't. But the guys in AV are very careful to always use condoms properly, and the ones where guys come inside are usually faked, so I doubt she got pregnant from a guy she fucked at work. Boyfriend is much more likely.

Mastershake24001

Feb 5, 2008
she just did a vid that comes out on the 24th of this month with a bunch of black dudes in america might of been made over a month ago lol hummm

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
she just did a vid that comes out on the 24th of this month with a bunch of black dudes in america might of been made over a month ago lol hummm

Normally, the JAVs were made over approximately 3 months ago before the release date.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I don't know who this is (BLASPHEMY! :eek: ), but it bums me out to hear that she's adamant about not doing any AV work while pregnant. If she's as awesome as you all say she is, she would have been a really nice addition to the paltry list of JAV pregnant women on camera, most of whom aren't very memorable to begin with.

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
Nah, I don't like putting a baby's (and mother's) life at risk just so I can get my rocks off... especially on something I'm not even into.

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
from what i read in her blog, the baby is from her bf which is normal guy....

IF THE WHOLE THING TRUE......than she should have the child and give up the job, and thinking about the future.....

at first i thought, she should miss-carried the baby, cause she only 19 years old....and a lot of think could happen again, not to mention she's an AV girl.....

but now that i think again, sure think that she got a lot of money from the job, and i remember she been living by her own, good think she also a girl who thinking up ahead.

the problem is, whether the family or the bf accept it?

this might sound rude, but a normal guy whose girlfriend is an AV girl, could choose to run from his girlfriend if anything happen ( this applied the same thing to the girl )

as a normal person, i hope she could live on with the baby and give up the job and come back to live with the family....

as A FAN, i want her to continue the job despite she having a child....maybe 1 video in a year also ok, lol

btw, i still curious wether the family know her whole situation, usually JAV girl doesn;t tell the family if they are doing JAV, but there's always an exception....
anyone know? wether the family know about aida sakura job as JAV?
and if they know what's the reaction?

cheers

fstab

May 5, 2009
i can't imagine that her parents are in the dark about her career.
remember, she started doing gravure at 15. wouldn't her parents have had to approve her doing it? legal contracts between sakura and the gravure dvd companies would have to have been signed, and if japan has any similarity to the u.s. laws regarding contracts and minors, sakura couldn't have signed it herself, it would've been parents or legal guardians.