safety sex

raven12

Mar 7, 2009
hi how to know if the girl is safety or not??
is pre cum dangerous that can a woman get pregnant if left the precum in her??
what should i avoid??help pls.tnx

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Always use condoms! Period.

chibi-san

Aristocrat
Aug 4, 2008
precum is sperm.

reyoasian

Mar 29, 2009
precum is still cum -_- it just doesn't come out exploding...it's like sperms leaking out of ur penis

NoriHiiro

Jun 27, 2008
Definitely use a condom. A lot of girls lie and tell you they're on the pill. I once had a girl try to lock her legs around me just before I came. Luckily I was able to throw her off before I finished. She still gave me chlamydia, but at least she didn't give me a baby. Chlamydia is gone now btw

NoriHiiro

Jun 27, 2008
And also, don't let a girl tell you she is close enough to the beginning or end of her period that you don't have to use a condom. No no no no.

May 7, 2009
hi how to know if the girl is safety or not??
is pre cum dangerous that can a woman get pregnant if left the precum in her??
what should i avoid??help pls.tnx

Use a condom or have her on the pill, there are no exceptions, and dont buy anything about "safe" periods or anything like that, stuff like that is always just approximation and very risky, and you could still knock her up even if its supposed to be "safe".

Also, precum is cum, a.k.a baby juice.

Once again, i'll stress this: Use contraceptive, and be a militant fanatic about it, if you dont have any when it's sex time, go wank it off instead and get some the next day.

The alternative will be to take care of a kid for the next 18-20 years.

May 7, 2009
Definitely use a condom. A lot of girls lie and tell you they're on the pill. I once had a girl try to lock her legs around me just before I came. Luckily I was able to throw her off before I finished. She still gave me chlamydia, but at least she didn't give me a baby. Chlamydia is gone now btw

Thats a scary story. But yeah some girls are fucked up in the head, and will try to get a baby no matter what. Might as well point out that its best to only use your own condoms, so you know they're safe, some girls will poke hole in them.

momotatamo

Jun 29, 2009
Of course condoms are a pain. They are so annoying to put on, they reduce feeling, they can break. But they also saved me from stds two times that I know of. Just because you think a girl is clean, remember that she might not yet have symptoms of an std already in her body. This kind of thing happens when you least expect it. Don't fool yourself into thinking pregnancy is the only danger.

manbus

Jul 6, 2009
well, every action will cause a reaction.
if you keep doing sex without condom, then please prepare to take the responsibilities.

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
You can never be too safe.

NakedGunfullbodycondom.png

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Did they take loveline off of the radio? Are the 12-14 year olds turning to the internet now a days?

forwin35

Feb 19, 2009
Of course condoms are a pain. They are so annoying to put on, they reduce feeling, they can break. But they also saved me from stds two times that I know of. Just because you think a girl is clean, remember that she might not yet have symptoms of an std already in her body. This kind of thing happens when you least expect it. Don't fool yourself into thinking pregnancy is the only danger

Oct 6, 2007
I carry condoms in my messenger bag which I take with me everywhere. Most girls ask me if I have a condom when I'm at their place and they are surprised when I have them in my bag but hey, atleast I'm safe. The only time I recommend not using a condom is if you've been with the girl for a while (enough to trust her) and you KNOW she is on the pill. Don't take some random girls word for it.

Also pulling out is not an effective form of contraceptive.