6 Another Collector - Kanashibari Part II 7:07
7 Takai Teneshow 6:39
8 Rinnereishi 4:39
9 Black Fire (Swahili Version) 5:23
10 Splatter '98 4:59
11 Incubus Succubus 6:55
12 Possessed Hammer 4:02
13 Gok Kan Ma 5:18

This is a collection of singles released 1997-1999.
All tracks are taken directly from original vinyls for this CD.

Black metal band from Japan. It can be said that the story of SABBAT started in 1983 when a band called EVIL consisting of Gezol (b), Ozny (g), Elizaveat (g) Valvin (d) and Toshiya (v) was formed. Except for Ozny the rest of the guys had been playing together since 1981 in high school bands like ABURAMUSHI, HOT ROD and BLACK BEAST. With the high school bands the name of the game was mostly playing covers of NWOBHM acts like IRON MAIDEN and DEMON but with EVIL the aims were immediately set higher. The band started to write material of their own and the first gig was played in August 1983.
Still active band. Released numerous ep's, splits, albums, live gigs etc. They were so much appriciated that fans made they own label called evil records wich releases older stuff of Sabbat on vinyl.

Guitars:
Ozny (1983-1986)
Elizaveat (1983-1991) (Metalucifer, Blind Witch)
Temis Osmond (1991-2005) (Also Vocals & Keyboards) (Blind Witch)

Drums:
Valvin (1983-1985)
Samm (aka Gero) (Shinji Tachi) (1985-1990) (Magnesium, Sacrifice (Jpn), Metalucifer)

Session Musicians:
Shige (1985 rehearsal only) - Drums
Possessed Hammer (1989 one gig only) - Vocals
Barraveat (1989 one gig only) - Guitars
Shaxul - Vocals (On ``Sabbatical Magicrypt`` EP) (Annthennath, ex-Hirilorn, Arphaxat, ex-Deathspell Omega, ex-Barbatos (Live), Surrender of Divinity (Live member))
Yohta Takahashi - Backing Vocals (On ``Sabbatical Magicrypt`` EP)

Samm & Gezol are brothers.

In September '87, Sabbat played a farewell live show, later on released as the "Live Curse" album. Gezol kept on releasing 7'' EPs of previously recorded material every year. In 1990, Gezol decided to reform Sabbat.

Long time member Temis Osmond left the band in November of 2005 after 14 years with the band. He could not continue on with full dedication to the band and also his private life.

Japanese SABBAT is considered as one of the most cult Black Heavy Metal bands in existence with an insanely dedicated cult following. I am not really sure who is able to afford to obtain the entire SABBAT catalog which has grown to an insane huge number of releases part of which is the infamous "Harmageddon" series. The list is endless and luckily Costa Stoios (who is a dedicated SABBAT maniac) managed to release a compilation with some really interesting tracks included in the "Harmageddon" vinyl series. Specifically what you get is: 'Jumu' (from "Scandinavian Harmageddon"), 'Satanician' (from "European Harmageddon"), 'Snow Woman' and 'Sabbat' (from "East European Harmageddon"), 'The Well Of Wrath - Kanashibari Part VI' and 'Another Collector - The Dwelling Part II)' (from "American Harmageddon"), 'Takai Tenshow' and 'Rinne Reishi' (from "Asian Harmageddon"), 'Black Fire' and 'Splatter'98' (from "African Harmageddon"), 'Incubus Succubus' and 'Possessed Hammer' (unreleased different mix, from "Baltic Harmageddon") and 'Gos Kan Ma' (unreleased different mix, from "European Harmageddon"). 13 rare recordings that would make every SABBAT fan more than happy and we have to thank Costa for making them "accessible" again. I guess the timing was also just right for such a release to discourage bootleggers from coming along with a similar (but poorer) bootleg compilation of the entire "Harmageddon" releases. I consider this release as a necessity for people who are interested in this obscure Japanese act. Some of the rare material included is really interesting and personally I have found a couple of some of my favorite SABBAT tracks lying in here. If you cannot afford to spend a fortune in obtaining the original 7inches (like myself) then secure a copy of this really interesting compilation of rare tracks, you won't regret it for sure. By the way the cool replica of "His Master's Voice" dog with the SABBAT goat along the gramophone is so damn cool... great! - Manolis A. / Voices From The Darkside

Attachments

• Sabbat - 2008 - Harmageddon Vinylucifer Singles.torrent
    12.7 KB · Views: 134,735
Reactions: 1 person