Saba-97 please ID The Last Girl

Gun2

Feb 6, 2011
4_saba097pl.jpg
Guys, need help from all master here to ID the last girl on Saba-97 or Exactly the girl on the cover

Gun2

Feb 6, 2011
thanks for the advice i tried it before but its not work i dunno why may be im a newbie here :p
i upload a file then when 100% nothing happen, when im click post reply no pic shown lol

Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Okay, I uploaded it:

SABA-097.jpg

What did I do:
  • I pressed the "Upload a File" button and selected the file on my harddisk (I've download it before from DMM).
    Maybe I should add that if you didn't change the preferences an Flash uploader will be used. Means you should have an actual version of Adobe Flash installed in your system.
    akiba-online.com_upload_a_picture_-_step_1.jpg
  • Then the uploader started to upload the picture. You get the progress bar for each file you selected (you can select more than one file at a time).
    akiba-online.com_upload_a_picture_-_step_2.jpg
  • Afterwards the progress bar will disappear and you get 3 buttons: "Thumbnail" which adds a thumbnail link at the end of your post, "Full Image" which adds the a link to the full image at the end of your post and "Delete" which deletes the attachment / the uploaded file.
    akiba-online.com_upload_a_picture_-_step_3.jpg
  • Here I press "Full Image" and got the link in the post. And as you can see it is working.
    akiba-online.com_upload_a_picture_-_step_4.jpg
Maybe your connection is too slow and you have to wait for a moment. Or the load was very high on the forum at that moment. But after AO moved to the new server and is now running even on two servers I didn't face such problems at all.