Saaya Irie 入江紗綾

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I guess the new DVD and VWYS stuff isn't going to make it into a torrent? =[
Only if you fund it will it show up. Those that wait rarely get what they wait for… Time or money you know.
Would it be worth it to hang out on 2ch?
No, the chans never have any good original content posted. It's more like the back alley of the Japanese internet.
Wow a surprise revelation
But isn't it due to complete on August 9th?
The date is not when the final set is posted it's the date when the set is no longer available. You can see when the 4th and final set was posted.

You can grab it here.
[YSVW-707]神様!仏様!沙綾サマー!入江沙綾(177MBjpg)
Finally this thread will be cleaned up from begging, off topic and other trash replies. Let's keep things on topic and progressing.

edeneyes

Oct 12, 2008
Only if you fund it will it show up. Those that wait rarely get what they wait for… Time or money you know.
So far every single IV she's released was available on torrent immediately or close to it.

In any case, I already purchased the DVD from Amazon JP, so I'll have mine. Just wish there was a BD edition.

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
At first I only looking forward for blue shirt bra-less scene but ENFD-5726 unexpectedly have lots of great scene :cinta:

For me the most important thing is Saaya seems very comfortable showing more than she's ever show us
In one interview she said that it's her first time showing her underboobs like that (shower scene) and she pick that bikini herself
I'm looking forward for her future release

------------------------

Someone clean the text and make wallpaper from mag scan
cAXci1J.jpg G1uwF3V.jpg

sylove4e

Aug 29, 2010
The content organizers may have messed up the images or something. the following is the correct list of Vol.605 content:

lt_tt_v605.jpg

i took screenshots during the time Vol.605 was available, but never managed to get the full set myself.

ysvw605_top_main.jpg ysvw605_content_table.jpg al_cs_pc.jpg

from the pictures above, the set contains,
1st week: 21 pics / 8 high quality pics / 3 wallpapers / 2 screensavers
2nd week: 24 pics
3rd week: 15 pics
4th week: 20 pics

the list you provided from the ysvw site shows a different date range with each week releasing a movie, which i don't believe they produced for this set, because all the bikinis saaya that appears in are included in LCBD-00637 Age20 天然色, with the exception of this one:

101.jpg

however, seeing the list you provided made me wonder if ysvw ever did actually release the standard "making" movies as they often do for these sets.
i couldn't find any other ysvw set that fell within the date range from that list, and it seems strange that they'd ever release just 4 movies without pictures, for any given idol. if the picture currently showing on the ysvw site for Vol.605 is indeed correct, perhaps they really did release movie clips for this set at a later time, which i assume would essentially be a "behind the scenes of LCBD-00637" set of videos; that would be great!

it's unfortunate i was never able to get my hands on all the pics from this set, but i can live without this one since we've all seen her in these bikinis in glorious HD any way...though, of course it'd still be nice to see the whole set!

edeneyes

Oct 12, 2008
You know, 14, 15, 16 year old Saaya was just off the charts for being trim and busty, but she'll never be that way again, it's just genetically impossible. We age.

I myself think she's even more beautiful now, and I think regardless of how hot her body is, she has the most amazing smile and eyes. She's always had those, regardless of age, booby size, or body size.

sylove4e

Aug 29, 2010
you guys talk like she's hitting 30, hahah. i mean, i understand that girls have more substantial changes in their bodies compared to men as they approach an older age, but cmon, she's only almost 23. body looks great and i'm sure she purposely plumped up a bit as that is part of her appeal to many.

Reactions: edeneyes

azali201

May 16, 2007
well... last 2 days ago was her birthday...

XLeKqTn.jpg
IVCMk7D.jpg

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
Saaya post about Thailand gravure shooting in her blog yesterday and today she post again with "continouation from yerterday blog post" as title of her post.
What make me wonder is she also say "解禁すること、ドキドキだけど、今の私は今の自分が好き!" which roughly mean "lifting a ban make you nervous but I love/like who I am now"

Can't wait for more info about this Thailand shooting

azali201

May 16, 2007
Saaya post about Thailand gravure shooting in her blog yesterday and today she post again with "continouation from yerterday blog post" as title of her post.
What make me wonder is she also say "解禁すること、ドキドキだけど、今の私は今の自分が好き!" which roughly mean "lifting a ban make you nervous but I love/like who I am now"

Can't wait for more info about this Thailand shooting

"lifting a ban"?? curious on what she means if that... any how... some pictures of her in thailand..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-02-00-54-59_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-12-02-00-54-59_1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_2016-12-02-00-55-07_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-12-02-00-55-07_1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_2016-12-02-00-55-11_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-12-02-00-55-11_1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 103

sylove4e

Aug 29, 2010
"lifting a ban"?? curious on what she means if that... any how... some pictures of her in thailand..

i've seen her most recent IV, ENFD-5726, promoted with the same characters, referring to revealing her underboob, even though she has already done semi-nude, lol. her first IV includes 解禁 as well.
i try not to get my hopes up, but would love to know what she means too! reading it from her has potentially more meaning than just a fancy IV title i hope :D perhaps a t-back? accompanied by a string bikini...of sorts...?

edit:
i just realized that in her previous blog post, she expressed that she feels she has changed a lot this year and she had a very big "change" in her shoot in Thailand. then said she will announce something on the 4th!
what could it be!?...

Last edited:

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
i've seen her most recent IV, ENFD-5726, promoted with the same characters, referring to revealing her underboob, even though she has already done semi-nude, lol. her first IV includes 解禁 as well.
i try not to get my hopes up, but would love to know what she means too! reading it from her has potentially more meaning than just a fancy IV title i hope :D perhaps a t-back? accompanied by a string bikini...of sorts...?

edit:
i just realized that in her previous blog post, she expressed that she feels she has changed a lot this year and she had a very big "change" in her shoot in Thailand. then said she will announce something on the 4th!
what could it be!?...

In the past we have seen 解禁 means first time wearing a lingerie, first time revealing underboobs etc ... I also don't think that it mean she'll go nude or something like that but at least its a sign of her trying to step up her game

I'd be very happy if she can do suspender scene like Marina Ogawa below
000000003438.jpg