Ryushare Slow Download Speeds

tortex

Dec 31, 2009
I am in the US. I have a premium membership to Ryushare. The last 2or 3 weeks the download speeds I've been getting are painfully slow like under 100Kbps/sec, typically 50Kbps/sec. I get the same poor download speed if I download directly or just JDownLoader.

Prior to that I would get 300Kbps or slightly better.

I e-mailed their support and haven't hear back.

Is anybody else experiencing this?

I did a general speed test on my connection and it seems OK. I don't experience slow response on other websites I visit. I was wondering if anybody knows what might be going on? Are the upgrading servers? Have they grown so much that the number of users downloading has exceeded capacity. I also have a NovaFile premium membership and that seems to be slow as well.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
single file download i get between 3.2 MB/sec to 4.2 MB/sec

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
Generally speaking, I get at the very least 1.5 MB/s from them, usually closer to 3, but during high traffic and such it can drop as low as 100kb/s. I just put the links in jdownloader or DTA and let them run. During high traffic times they start out slow, but usually regain speed after a while.

tortex

Dec 31, 2009
Generally speaking, I get at the very least 1.5 MB/s from them, usually closer to 3, but during high traffic and such it can drop as low as 100kb/s. I just put the links in jdownloader or DTA and let them run. During high traffic times they start out slow, but usually regain speed after a while.

Direct Download or JDownLoader the speed sucks, for me at least. The problem now is there are more releases that I want than I can download over night. I guess I have to be more selective until I can figure out what is going on. :-(

Ace69

Aug 1, 2012
It seems that Ryushare is throttling their download speeds for most of the day. I can only download at my normal speed in the middle of the night now. First sign of a host about to go out of business.

Last edited by a moderator: