Ryo Shihono (しほの涼)

dylan5753

Sep 10, 2009
Another small update:

Blue-ray best-of with Ryo by emmys:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/【emmys】-しほの涼・スクール水着-Annual-Blu-ray-しほの涼/dp/B0077J7NXE

Release Date is the 20. April.

Wouldn't there only be 3 DVDs from "emmys" prior to this release? Seems a bit messed up to release a best of after just 3 DVDs, Maybe the others are not available on blue ray or something.

I can't get her DVDs here or even get them shipped over so I don't feel too bad downloading them. There was one I payed for to be put up as torrent but it was a compilation also, I so want some new Ryo.

:please:

Happosai

うどん! ( ˘▽˘)っ♨
Feb 22, 2007
She is doing a sabra shooting again, you can check her blog for a few teasing pics, just go back a few entries...

The last pics that I posted here are from a Sabra shooting and they were a digital release. In fact: digital only.

To avoid confusion :

Normal paper magazine = Sabra

Web digital releases = Sabra net strictly

:eek:k:

Reactions: 1 person

nreisvu

Jul 2, 2008
Well, the rumor about a nude photo book (love is over), seems to be true. But don't get too excited because Natsume Rio did a whole movie called "Naked" in which she was everything but NOT naked. ._.

Pics are from the weekly playboy 8/14:
89b.jpg90a.jpg90b.jpg91a.jpg

Oh yeah, release date for the book is the 28. February. Mark your calendars, guys. So far we have not even a picture from the cover.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Oh yeah, release date for the book is the 28. February. Mark your calendars, guys. So far we have not even a picture from the cover.

pity it was not 2 weeks earlier, a great Valentines gift you could buy yourself, after all, there will be very few girls that would get it for you

and if she did, marry her :jump:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

hawtdawg

Jul 19, 2010
She looks good in those samples. Has anyone found the whole book yet?