Rumbling Hearts and Shuffle!

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
So I just finished both Rumbling Hearts and Shuffle! and really liked them. Does anyone know of any good animes similar to these? As always suggestions will be appreciated :chinesenewyearm:.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hm...for romance titles - Onegai Teacher , Onegai twins, Tenshi na Konamaiki, Skip Beat ( not entirely romance but definitely a must watch ), Lovely Complex ( understanding Japanese makes this a whole lot more entertaining ), Nana ( another semi-romance but still worth seeing ).

As for harem comedy shows like Shuffle - Air , Kanon ( 2006 ), Ai yori Aoshi, Mahoromatic, Ichigo 100%

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
Thanks a lot for the suggestions I'll punch those in on Netflix and check them out. If anyone else knows of any good ones in the same genre or anything relating to perverted humor please share.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
oh if its perverted humor u want there are other titles more suited for u -

Great Teacher Onizuka, Mahou Sensei Negima ( as usual the manga is a whole lot better ), Dears, Chobits, Futari Ecchi ( again go for the manga instead ), Green Green, Girls Bravo, Magikano

i didn't include shows from 2006 till now since you've probably seen them already

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
The funniest series I've seen in years which also happens to have its fair share of ero moments is 今日の5の2, or "Today in Class 5-2." There are a lot of ero moments in the show that are gratuitous and which I'd rather do without, but this scene I want you to preview has an ero scene that is a must-have or else the scene just wouldn't have the same impact. You'll see what I mean once you load it up. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwPpE0QquY0 (raw) - skip ahead to 2:23 and watch thru 6:52. (click below if you want Eng subs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_8s4ZhKBis (Eng subs) - skip ahead to 2:53 and watch thru 7:22. (same video as before, but with subs)

One of the funniest happenstances I've ever seen. Some friends of mine have said that they've seen this done before in other shows, but I can't imagine that any of them do it as well as this one does. :)

BadGuy

May 3, 2009
The funniest series I've seen in years which also happens to have its fair share of ero moments is 今日の5の2, or "Today in Class 5-2." There are a lot of ero moments in the show that are gratuitous and which I'd rather do without, but this scene I want you to preview has an ero scene that is a must-have or else the scene just wouldn't have the same impact. You'll see what I mean once you load it up. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwPpE0QquY0 (raw) - skip ahead to 2:23 and watch thru 6:52. (click below if you want Eng subs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_8s4ZhKBis (Eng subs) - skip ahead to 2:53 and watch thru 7:22. (same video as before, but with subs)

One of the funniest happenstances I've ever seen. Some friends of mine have said that they've seen this done before in other shows, but I can't imagine that any of them do it as well as this one does. :)

I almost subbed that thing... geez then the group split before even releasing :defeat: I hardly got to the 'yummy' parts, but after watching every frame very carefully it tok out all the fun :death: I agree on all suggestions above; I love these types of anime too (the romance type ones not ... necessarily the pervy ones). A new romance type anime... or relatively new is ToraDora try looking for that on anidb. I like it alot though I'm waiting on AnimeSuki's releases which are slooooow nowadays but ohwell :dunno:

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
Wow! thanks for all the suggestions, I'll have to add these all to my Netflix queue a.s.a.p.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Kanokon ( harem and lots of ecchi.)

Ameanaideyo also known as Ah my Buddha (Harem but not in the traditional sense)

Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! also known as "To Mamoru-kun, the Blessings of the Goddess!" or "Venus to Mamoru"(harem romance)

Goshūshō-sama Ninomiya-kun also known as Our Condolences, Ninomiya-kun(harem romance)

Hand Maid May(harem)

Seto No Hanayome(harem)

Love Hina

Mamotte Shugogetten

Ah my Goddess(not really a harem but the lead male character does live with three females)

Maburaho

Nagasarete Airantou

Tenchi Muyo canons (all are harem animes)
Tenchi is Tokyo(my least favorite out all the canons)
Tenchi Universe
Tenchi OVA also known as Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki
Tenchi Muyo GXP(spin off of Ryo-Ohki)
Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure (spin off/sort of related to Tenchi Muyo series)

Urusei Yatsura other wise known as Those Obnoxious Aliens. Not really a harem but the lead male character wants a harem.

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
Kanokon ( harem and lots of ecchi.)

Ameanaideyo also known as Ah my Buddha (Harem but not in the traditional sense)

Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! also known as "To Mamoru-kun, the Blessings of the Goddess!" or "Venus to Mamoru"(harem romance)

Goshūshō-sama Ninomiya-kun also known as Our Condolences, Ninomiya-kun(harem romance)

Hand Maid May(harem)

Seto No Hanayome(harem)

Love Hina

Mamotte Shugogetten

Ah my Goddess(not really a harem but the lead male character does live with three females)

Maburaho

Nagasarete Airantou

Tenchi Muyo canons (all are harem animes)
Tenchi is Tokyo(my least favorite out all the canons)
Tenchi Universe
Tenchi OVA also known as Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki
Tenchi Muyo GXP(spin off of Ryo-Ohki)
Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure (spin off/sort of related to Tenchi Muyo series)

Urusei Yatsura other wise known as Those Obnoxious Aliens. Not really a harem but the lead male character wants a harem.

Wow! this is quite the list, thank you :chinesenewyearm:.