Rui Kiriyama 桐山瑠衣

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Bastiaan

Jul 22, 2010
If someone want to buy Rui VR stuff on DMM.COM, follow this steps:
  • A VPN ( i use SoftEther VPN Client Manager)
  • Change your ip to Japan (you need to do all the following steps with Japan VPN or didn't work)
  • Enter DMM.COM
  • Buy one or more of the Rui VR videos (i use Paypal)
  • Download the videos using Internet Explorer (Another browser may fail) from your library in DMM.COM
  • Go to your Oculus/Vive settings and activate Unknown Sources (need this one to the next step)
  • Instal the DMM VR Video Manager: http://portalapp.dmm.com/dmmvrplayer/DMMVRPlayerInstaller.zip
  • Open the Video Manager and load one of the videos (Remember you need the Japan VPN on all the time)
  • Enter to your DMM account in the Video Manager when ask.
  • Enjoy.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012

miguelic0

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Rui fans. I'm a huge fan of this goddess and im going to Tokio from the 3rd of Decemeber to the 8th. Is there any website or forum where i can find information about events related to Rui, or any other Idols? thanks in advance.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I hope that helps. Thanks a lot
Unfortunately it doesn't help at all. Timing is everything and a majority of events occur on the weekends... obviously as Japan as you know is a very work centric culture. More people have weekends free for things like idol meet ups. If you were in the country now and staying for a week or bit more you'd have the chance to not only see her but actually take photos of her in poses that you request! Mind you there is no translator service available and I'm positive her English is not very good... but this Saturday November 25th & next Saturday December 2nd. The day before you arrive are her only 2 promoted events now. Sorry for the bad news, I'm sure you'll still enjoy your time here though! Have fun and try not to go broke.
IMG_9552.JPG IMG_9553.PNG

marcelamartinez

Akiba Citizen
Feb 21, 2011
Rui Kiriyama - "Veins"
Treatment with photoshop

Attachments

• Venas001.jpg
    Venas001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 81
  • Venas002.jpg
    Venas002.jpg
    985.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Venas003.jpg
    Venas003.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
  • Venas004.jpg
    Venas004.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 70
  • Venas005.jpg
    Venas005.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
  • Venas006.jpg
    Venas006.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 90
  • Venas007.jpg
    Venas007.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 67
  • Venas008.jpg
    Venas008.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
  • Venas009.jpg
    Venas009.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 82

miguelic0

Jan 20, 2014
Unfortunately it doesn't help at all. Timing is everything and a majority of events occur on the weekends... obviously as Japan as you know is a very work centric culture. More people have weekends free for things like idol meet ups. If you were in the country now and staying for a week or bit more you'd have the chance to not only see her but actually take photos of her in poses that you request! Mind you there is no translator service available and I'm positive her English is not very good... but this Saturday November 25th & next Saturday December 2nd. The day before you arrive are her only 2 promoted events now. Sorry for the bad news, I'm sure you'll still enjoy your time here though! Have fun and try not to go broke.
Thanks a lot for the info. Real pity that I can't assist to one of her presentations. I would like to assist to any of these events, although it's not from Rui.
You're welcome. It's very possible that there will be events at other places with other girls during your stay. Tokyo is always busy with events big n small. It's just that you'll have to look around to find something that interests you. Some do cost money to enter and there are some that will require some level of Japanese to be able to do anything, but there are sure to be some that you can easily enjoy.
desioner

Last edited by a moderator: