RUBY unidentified - 42yo female - I cannot decode the kanji-hiragana

zhugeliang32

Nov 26, 2009
42 yo 2.png 42 yo 2.png ruby 42 yo 1.png there is a scroll of Japanese to start, but nothing I can identify fully. Starts with:
中野区在住白井?子さん42

The mpg is 576mb, labelled 42_yo_woman; I is timestamped 24-Jan-2010

Can anyone help me decipher and identify the Female and the RUBY ID?

Attachments

• 42 yo 3.png
    42 yo 3.png
    1,018.7 KB · Views: 36

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Her name is Asako Shirai (白井浅子) . It looks like the scene is probably from PA-910 though since I don't have that movie I can't be 100% sure.
67pa00910pl.jpg

zhugeliang32

Nov 26, 2009
Wo
Her name is Asako Shirai (白井浅子) . It looks like the scene is probably from PA-910 though since I don't have that movie I can't be 100% sure.

http://m.searchbros.com/en/star/2om
http://m.searchbros.com/en/movie/1pe6
PA-910 Forty years old (yosoji) Chapter 6, 58 minutes, heavily censored.

Extracts it seems are also in GESD-108, GD-96, HRD-07 which all appear to be compilations of clips.
GESD-108 Eroticism Mature Woman is 12 people +1 by leading thoroughly
HRD-07 For forty years old fifty years of age age of sixty seventy years old 40 people 240
GD-862 For 2 4 collection of forty years old masterpieces Kanzemban works 240

67pa00910pl.jpg

Wonderful! Thank you! May I ask HOW you identified it? I could work out Shirai but wasn't sure if it was the name, and in my Japanese IME I could not write '浅' using the mouse for some reason. Actually the Microsoft IME doesn't recognise 'n' ん either.

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
May I ask HOW you identified it?
You had a picture of the text and you even put most of it in writing. all I had to do was find the one missing character in my list of kanji.
As for the movie, once I had her name I checked DMM and found a screenshot where she was wearing that dress. DMM only had 5 movies with her, so it didn't take long.

zhugeliang32

Nov 26, 2009
Ah the illogic of English - I regularly meet slaughter laughter daughter
You had a picture of the text and you even put most of it in writing. all I had to do was find the one missing character in my list of kanji.
As for the movie, once I had her name I checked DMM and found a screenshot where she was wearing that dress. DMM only had 5 movies with her, so it didn't take long.
I use the handwriting IME - and had visually transferred the first few Kanji, but no matter how I wrote, I couldn't find the '?' either in Japanese Kanji or Chinese Hanzi.
When I draw the 'n' Microsoft IME just doesn't recognise it, and I tried many times. Again - thank you! great job.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Hmm, maybe I should look into that IME. Looks like it might speed up some of my searches. Sure beats counting the strokes and look up the character in the list. At least for the easier characters.