[RTD-001]Nami Nanase - 月刊 隆行通信 5月号 創刊号 Vol.1[AVI]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

TheKingJAV

Oct 3, 2011
attachment.php

[RTD-001] 月刊 隆行通信 VOL.1 七瀬奈美
AVI | 1.1 GB

ronnor

May 13, 2012
[RTD-001] R Y U C O M O N T H L Y - Vol. 01

A few notes to introduce these first posts (the others will follow soon ... :)

Before anything else, I kindly ask everyone to do their best to try and avoid mentioning any NAMES, or anything else that could be useful to 'shorten' the life of the posts and / or links .

All this started a couple of years ago, maybe more, when a few (very few) of this series got posted in threads by Rhinosaur, MaxxRaven and Resident, now all long gone.

I searched everywhere for more, and it soon became very clear that it was practically impossible to find any - at least in the western forums !

But as I never give up, after extensive searches all over the world, I have finally been able to complete my collection of ALL 70 (!) issues, as well as the other series from the same origin : the C R O S S series, the 'L e g s Q u e e n' series, the 'S p e c i a l V e r s i o n' series and the 'B a c k s t a g e S e r i e s' , that I would like to post, slowly but surely ...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Of the original post, only extabit 'premium' links still survive ... so here are the ryushare ones for everybody :