[RS][MU] Deltronz' Contributions (Interracial,Thick Legs/Ass,Mature,Incest)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ahnkriva

Apr 14, 2008
Hey man, what ever happened to Nana Kitami?

One of the unsolved mysteries of the universe. With an ass like that I was seriously hoping for an uncensored title or an IR title or just more films in general. The Japanese guys she was with didn't really know how to lay it on that ass like they were suppose to.

Deltronz

Apr 2, 2007
I have no idea what happened to Ms.Kitami. I sort of fear that she may be out of the biz, which is a shame as she has already reached legendary status with her sparse (often very difficult to find) releases. Speaking of which...

New (meaning, not floating around online anywhere else) Nana Kitami material coming soon to this thread. Stay tuned.

:hero:

yardie9

Jan 25, 2008
I have no idea what happened to Ms.Kitami. I sort of fear that she may be out of the biz, which is a shame as she has already reached legendary status with her sparse (often very difficult to find) releases. Speaking of which...

New (meaning, not floating around online anywhere else) Nana Kitami material coming soon to this thread. Stay tuned.

What up Deltronz!

Good to hear about Nana, I think Haru also dropped out, and she is so young. You almost hope they would pop up on the other side of the pond, and do some uncensored stuff.

As far as booty centric goes, you and I know how hard it is to find some "real" booty related titles.

Seems there are a few companies coming around who are making an attempt to show girls with "real" booties, and not just an out of control fish eye lens, or some clearly fat chick.A few of those Maguro titles got it right.

I am glad for that since my...TB drive dead after a move...so all my hard earned stuff is gone...anyway thank god for sites like this, and people like Deltronz, keep up the good work bro.

Respect.

Deltronz

Apr 2, 2007
What up Deltronz!

Good to hear about Nana, I think Haru also dropped out, and she is so young. You almost hope they would pop up on the other side of the pond, and do some uncensored stuff.

As far as booty centric goes, you and I know how hard it is to find some "real" booty related titles.

Seems there are a few companies coming around who are making an attempt to show girls with "real" booties, and not just an out of control fish eye lens, or some clearly fat chick.A few of those Maguro titles got it right.

I am glad for that since my...TB drive dead after a move...so all my hard earned stuff is gone...anyway thank god for sites like this, and people like Deltronz, keep up the good work bro.

Respect.

Absolutely. You're one of the few people that I know appreciates a legit phat ass Japanese chick.

Speaking of Haru, she MAY have dropped out too (like you said). But I did find her in another title under a different name. I'll upload that flick too.

spliffmonkey187

May 21, 2008
Just wanted to drop you a TY Deltronz bro, and to let you know you can add another "genuine" Japanese booty lover to the list man. :joker:

Ahnkriva

Apr 14, 2008

Deltronz

Apr 2, 2007
Hey! Deltronz you know anything about these ones ?

http://www.mediakan.com/cgi/item.cgi?item_id=DCJ-06s
http://zoont29.dtiblog.com/blog-ent...a&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=iv

this chick looks like Nana. Even the translation I ran had something along the lines of "Big Ass Girl"

https://www.athlete-net.jp/cgi/products/showitem.cgi?item=13213

This is another one. I am sure you have seen it. Just bringing this to the attention of folks who might have not

Yep. I have both, and other Nana videos not yet widely circulating.

They're coming, don't worry :hero:

Ahnkriva

Apr 14, 2008

Well brother lets start off the new year right. I found a Nana Kitami film on here that I had never seen(most of you probably have as it was in the Erotic Dance forum) and it sparked me to look and see what else she has. I used to post on Javtalk before it went down so many of them I was already aware of. By complete dumb luck I found this:

Chick on the front cover looks like Nana! After some more searching I found this:

That is DEFINITELY Nana Kitami! The flick was put out in May of 2010 by Star Paradise. It is tagged as amateur and Its SKU number is NE-VIKG-013.
http://www.arzon.jp/item_615926.html
Unfortunately that is all I know. They don't give a name of any of the actresses in the movie. As of 2010 though, looks like she was still making films, so there is still hope.:pandalaugh:

Deltronz

Apr 2, 2007
Well brother lets start off the new year right. I found a Nana Kitami film on here that I had never seen(most of you probably have as it was in the Erotic Dance forum) and it sparked me to look and see what else she has. I used to post on Javtalk before it went down so many of them I was already aware of. By complete dumb luck I found this:

Much respect as always for putting in work. But that flick, and 3 other of her hardcore flicks not widely distributed on the net, I already own. I'm upping it after I move later this month.

To date, I have 12 (or 13, I'll double-check) of Kitami's hardcore flicks, and all of her go-go dancer films. Apart from the ones I own, I know for sure there are at least 2 more hardcore films she's in that I haven't been able to track (for rent or to buy, as the links I found them under had them as out of print).

Ahnkriva

Apr 14, 2008
Much respect as always for putting in work. But that flick, and 3 other of her hardcore flicks not widely distributed on the net, I already own. I'm upping it after I move later this month.

To date, I have 12 (or 13, I'll double-check) of Kitami's hardcore flicks, and all of her go-go dancer films. Apart from the ones I own, I know for sure there are at least 2 more hardcore films she's in that I haven't been able to track (for rent or to buy, as the links I found them under had them as out of print).

Ahh fiddlesticks...I thought I found something new. Oh well. BAck to the drawing board as they say.

Deltronz

Apr 2, 2007
Hmmm, i wonder if Del has this one as well lol.

http://www.avdvd.net/shop/product_info.php?products_id=47489&cPath=5&osCsid=fb96b8002e1b56d01ca

Even if he does, I see no harm in bringing it to the attention of folks who dont know. Sorry to hijack your thread Del, but this is the only place I know where to post stuff about Nana Kitami.

You know what, I'm pretty sure that's her in that video box you posted based on the fact that an actress in that video is also in 2 other ones that Nana is in. Plus, that face in cover looks a lot like Nana.

That's a new one to me, I don't own it...yet.

I'm on it now.:hero:

Ahnkriva

Apr 14, 2008
You know what, I'm pretty sure that's her in that video box you posted based on the fact that an actress in that video is also in 2 other ones that Nana is in. Plus, that face in cover looks a lot like Nana.

That's a new one to me, I don't own it...yet.

I'm on it now.:hero:

Wow, I actually found something new? Hells Yeah! Well tell me how it is bro. I really wish I could buy some of these myself, but I haven't the faintest idea how to go about doing that.

bers

Dec 22, 2008
I've been waiting for the one where Nana Kitami is in a swim suit FOREVERRRR (ie the one in your avatar pic Deltronz). Any idea when it will be up?

One of the other girls in the vid said above is Miku/Moe (another one of those dancers)