[RS]-Japanese Exhibitionist Wife

vakko

Nov 3, 2010
Thermalhazard. You are a God among insects!
Thank you sir for posting all this great content over the years and constantly updating.
You are greatly appreciated!

wifeshowing

Nov 12, 2009
ノーパン露出 (store exhibition) and マッサージ露出 (massage exhibition) are two of my favorite categories! Especially Massage 01 series, they actually film the guy peeking and doing all those "unintentional touch", when the husband's back is facing him. Golf series is also fun to watch and a fun idea to try as well : ) Me and my wife is addicted to this game already!

Thanks for posting !

Erochikku Man

Sep 18, 2009
Personally I don't enjoy the hotsprings and massaging type videos as much as I enjoy the delivery man and cable guy types. I wish there were hundreds more of those! :nosebleed:

Oh well. Beggars can't be choosers.

fayeryan

Feb 10, 2011
Dear Thermalhazard, thanks for all the vids about nao, they are amazing. I found that you also uploaded some fantastic vids about ramu on forumophilia, she is my favourite too. But it seems that all the new links about her saying"file not found". I will be very grateful if you could fix the links or upload them here so we could download. Thank you so much for all the great vids you had uploaded.
Sorry for my English~~:please: