[RS]-Japanese Exhibitionist Wife

Thermalhazard

a.k.a "EvilExtreme"
May 31, 2009
Just wanted to ask everyone two things:

1. Is anyone interested in seeing her "Pee Videos", I have a few of them. (Not to sure if anyone would like to see them)

2. Her "Air Conditioning Scene" series always seems to be a hot topic, and I've had multiple requests to post it, even though there are five videos in the series and I only have the last video which show's it from the workers perspective. Does everyone still want me to post it even though i do not have the other four videos? or would everyone rather the completed series in the future?

Just wanted to get everyones opinion and I'll see where I go from there.

EvilExtreme

Sincross

Jun 24, 2009
Well, first of all thanks for the vids ^^

for the first question, I would like to see those videos and everything about her
and for the second question, I would like to see these videos but I personally prefer to see the complete pack
I hope you can post it in the future

thanks

Thermalhazard

a.k.a "EvilExtreme"
May 31, 2009
Just wanted to thank everyone for their opinions. So it looks like everyone wants the "Pee Videos" so they will be included in the videos posted.

Now onto the "Air Conditioning Scene" POV video, so I asked if people wanted me to post this video regardless of NOT having the other four parts, and opinions are split down the middle. Some saying "Yes, post the video, we'd love to see it" and others saying "Would rather wait for completed set of videos". I think people appreciate getting a complete set of videos instead of getting individual videos from a set. I will always steer towards posting a complete set of videos.

So, I have made a decision to post this video purely because the other four parts have no bearing on this video & vice versa. It's basically a stand-alone video in that series just like part 8 from the denwa series. So I hope you enjoy it.

EvilExtreme

anunemusk

Feb 23, 2009
Thanks - More Store Scenes?

Hi, I really appreciate the videos and I especially like the ones where she flashes strangers "accidentally".

I love the ones from the convenience stores.

:please:please tell me, are there more videos of her in the Stores?

I'm really anxious to know :)

wifeshowing

Nov 12, 2009
This is a great thread ! I especially like the series where they requested a massage from the hotel service; the husband goes first while she does all these teasing move to get attention. The husband then falls asleep after the service and then when it is the wife's turn, the viewer are able to observe the reaction/behavior of the guy who is doing the massage service ! Great turn on and very addictive (at least for me). Thanks again for the great contribution.