(RS) [IV] Erika Fujimiya (藤宮えりか) 「脱☆少女」 [AVI]

drakan

Feb 17, 2008
how is this uncensored? Did Japan change censorship laws or something? And was she really born in 1992 because that's what it shows when I google her.

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
And was she really born in 1992 because that's what it shows when I google her.

Nowadays, a lot of Jr idols are faking about their real age. They indicated that they are <18 yo, but actually they are >18 yo. Erika happened to be one of them. The content of this video has proved that Erika indeed is over 18 years old. ^_^

dejazoo

Apr 2, 2007
rapidshare problem

Hello all, thanks for the wonderful contributions. However I am having a problem and maybe someone has run into it like me.

For the last 2 or 3 weeks I will find that the 1st link in a set, like this one with Erika, will not connect with Rapidshare, but will stick on a screen that shows some code, but does not complete the link. I try to refresh the code page but to no avail.

This only affects the first link. I can easily download the other parts, just not the first. This is not the case all the time. I can go find another set somewhere and it will all download fine. But it often happens in this thread.

Anyone have any ideas and can help? I was really anxious to see this controversial new Erika title.

===>>>>> tried logging out of premium rapidshare and the 1st link works just fine. It only happens in this particular thread, when I am logged into premium, and only on the first link of the set (only avi.001). Other threads, like "uncensored JAV downloads" work fine.

A very odd problem.

Thanks in advance if anyone has any advice.

=====>>>>> another follow up on this problem

it happens when I have the direct download box checked. If I uncheck the direct download box the prob goes away. Only I have to click more buttons to download now.

Anyway, sorry to annoy everyone.

kaliveult

Apr 5, 2007
I can't wait to see her next release... In the Uncensored JAV Section!
Muahahahaha! :snicker2:

drakan

Feb 17, 2008
a bit off topic, but are there any other releases similar to this one (uncensored gravure)?

OneLuv

Sep 10, 2007
Hello all, thanks for the wonderful contributions. However I am having a problem and maybe someone has run into it like me.

For the last 2 or 3 weeks I will find that the 1st link in a set, like this one with Erika, will not connect with Rapidshare, but will stick on a screen that shows some code, but does not complete the link. I try to refresh the code page but to no avail.

This only affects the first link. I can easily download the other parts, just not the first. This is not the case all the time. I can go find another set somewhere and it will all download fine. But it often happens in this thread.

Anyone have any ideas and can help? I was really anxious to see this controversial new Erika title.

===>>>>> tried logging out of premium rapidshare and the 1st link works just fine. It only happens in this particular thread, when I am logged into premium, and only on the first link of the set (only avi.001). Other threads, like "uncensored JAV downloads" work fine.

A very odd problem.

Thanks in advance if anyone has any advice.

=====>>>>> another follow up on this problem

it happens when I have the direct download box checked. If I uncheck the direct download box the prob goes away. Only I have to click more buttons to download now.

Anyway, sorry to annoy everyone.

This has happened in the past to me as well. Simply copy and paste the link(s). Or you can right click and save if you use the direct download. I am not sure why it happens though

Seeboll

Sep 17, 2007
any chance of a re-up of parts 1 and 2?

Coming soon they are. :moe:

Is what I thought but I can't upload the parts to rapidshare, what
the hell is going on!??!

KBeee

May 17, 2007
Rapidshare was going through a refurbishment, maybe in a day or two it'll be working ok

Seeboll

Sep 17, 2007
There, I have added new rapidshare links.
But I had to upload the video again splitting
it differently this time. It seems that it just
wasn't possible to just upload the two missing
ones.

But at least the whole video is on rapidshare again. :)

robertd

Oct 29, 2007
drakan wrote: a bit off topic, but are there any other releases similar to this one (uncensored gravure)?

[RikiTake] Marika Tachibana
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18105

Beauty Girl Collection vol.27 Shizuka Hazuki (葉月しずか) [DBE-27]
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18077

Small room of a fairy vol.9 Maho Goto (後藤まほ) [DYK-09]
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17980

High School Student vol.2 Shizuka Hazuki (葉月しずか) [DCG-02]
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=72791

Seeboll

Sep 17, 2007
Anyone know what happened to the torrent link?

Fixed. :full:

It was posted during a time when akiba was going through
some changes and I couldn't use the usual url. :grassdance: