[RS/FS] Various JAV Bukkake scenes

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

1hunglo

Sep 23, 2008
What an amazing selection! While not all are to my liking (I don't really like when the girls are treated aggressively or violently), there are certainly plenty of clips which I do find extremely erotic!

Thanks for a wonderful thread thc1138. :happy:

damsprivate

Jun 6, 2008
What an amazing selection! While not all are to my liking (I don't really like when the girls are treated aggressively or violently), there are certainly plenty of clips which I do find extremely erotic!

Thanks for a wonderful thread thc1138. :happy:

noope i like them... aggressively:stress:

fsnet

Jan 16, 2009
A few of the clips don't give audio in VLC Player neither, nor the official Quick Time Player Ver 7.3 (may be I should have upgraded to 7.4), but using PowerDVD and Nero ShowTime Ver 3.5.5.1, I got both Audio and Video.

thc1138

ぶっかけ Addict
Mar 21, 2008
A few of the clips don't give audio in VLC Player neither, nor the official Quick Time Player Ver 7.3 (may be I should have upgraded to 7.4), but using PowerDVD and Nero ShowTime Ver 3.5.5.1, I got both Audio and Video.

Yeah that's strange as I edit the vids in Quicktime although ver 7.5.5 and don't have any probs with audio or video. Are you using a mac? If so are you using Perian codecs for QT?

Thanks for all the comments everyone. More vids coming very soon!

Peace

THC

thc1138

ぶっかけ Addict
Mar 21, 2008
[Ideapocket]Thanksgiving Fans Bukkake - Marin

Awesome scene. Really messy and Marin seems like shes really enjoying herself

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/203385937/_Ideapocket_Thanksgiving_Fans_Bukkake_-_Marin-4.mov

[Ideapocket]Spermania 6 - Yuki Mochida

Another messy scene

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/203387526/_Ideapocket_Spermania_6_-_Yuki_Mochida-3.mov

thc1138

ぶっかけ Addict
Mar 21, 2008

i play the video... is not contain a screen movie is only a sound/audio format....
what wrong?without a screen movie??

:spit:

Excuse me but you could be a little more polite? Leave it out with the angry smileys and big bold letters.:stress:

i see this is only your first post on this forum so try and be a little cooler. Maybe you should respect how much effort I put into posting up these vids so you can download them for free.

Perhaps it would be more helpful if you told me if you're using mac or pc and also what media player and codecs you use?

Windows: VLC player
Mac: Quicktime with perian codecs, VLC player, Mplayer

Give them a try and see what happens...