ROSI

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

zero187

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2010
☆ [ROSI] ★ No.232 匿名寫真 [23P18.1MB]

☆ [ROSI] ★ No.232 匿名寫真 [23P18.1MB]

http://ul.to/0akybsuy

rosimm-232-012-480.jpg

zero187

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2010
this changes are great, good job ck ;)

definetely the way to go making one thread for all pic-sets of a kind!
only thing to consider is how to deal with multiple uploads of the same pb/pic set on different hosters? wouldnt it be great to put all links of the same set in one post instead of adding for every upload on another hoster a post in the thread?

having multiple filehost links to download stuff is great i think, every user can choose his favorite hoster.

edit: here's my idea of a organized section

Idol Photo Downloads

• 1 Thread for all Pic Sets of one kind (Rosi, TPimage, RQ-Star etc.) + one post for each pic set (all mirrors of any uploader in 1 post)
  • 1 extra section for magazines like (WPB, YOUNG ANIMAL etc.) even thouh I don't know if there should be separated, collective thread for each different magazine
  • 1 extra section for Photobooks [PB], I would handle this like the magazines, that means every post one thread (except double posts of course)

just my 5 cents ;) reason I thought of this structure is due to the huge daily upcomin pic sets that are posted daily. only those should have their own threads.

what do you guys think about it?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
nice work Esfira, I am going through them, starting at number 1 of course expect the last one

Thank You :cheer:

if I get time later I will get rid of all the dead links, from previous posts

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
can you reupload [ROSI] No.435 it does not work

Error happened when generating Download Link.
Please try again or Contact administrator.
(ERROR:no_file)