ローゼンメイデン Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen 1-13 (Dual Audio)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Either you are a fan of the series or you are not. If you are this is a nice take on it, based on the second manga series. I enjoyed it but I must admit i might have a bit of a doll fetish. This series is much darker than the earlier series and although it is the fourth series I am posting before the third, which I had heard had spoilers for the the fourth season so I haven't seen it myself as of yet (it is only two episodes anyway).
rmz-title.jpg

Synopsis
Jun Sakurada, a middle school shut-in refuses to go to school after being traumatized by an embarrassing incident at school. One day, he receives a letter asking "yes or no", and chose "yes", meeting the living doll Shinku and the events of the original Rozen Maiden series unfolding. However, what would have happened if he had chosen "no"? Although he overcame his shut-in nature, this Jun can't find a place where he belongs. Then, Shinku suddenly appears in this world where "Rozen Maidens" aren't supposed to exist; what will their new encounter bring?!
ep_495522_0.png

Video: 480p Widescreen 16:9 R1 DVDs
Audio: 2.0 AC3 English/ 2.0 AC3 Japanese
Subtitles: .VOB

e383ade383bce382bce383b3e383a1e382a4e38387e383b3-wallpaper-4.jpg

Original Uploader: Arjuna_King
Size: 3.52 GB
Original run: 05 July 2013 — 27 September 2013
Episodes count: 13
Director: Hatakeyama Mamoru
Studio: Studio Deen
Languages: English , Japanese
Subtitles: English
52IvcLE.jpg

Attachments

• [kickass.to]exiled.destiny.rozen.maiden.zurückspulen.1.13.dual.audio.torrent
    19.5 KB · Views: 342