Rise in Nakadashi?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Is it just me or has nakadashi all of a sudden become very prevalent? I used to have to pray and hope for it. Now a creampie is almost assured in the first act. And I'm hoping it stays this way for good...

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
yes I noticed recently more JAV with nakadashi actions, but aware for the fake ;)

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Is it just me or has nakadashi all of a sudden become very prevalent? I used to have to pray and hope for it. Now a creampie is almost assured in the first act. And I'm hoping it stays this way for good...
It really depends What studios you look at The ''glamour'' ones when it's done it's made into a big occasions, while many others have always done it. But usually a big deal is made out of the first CP then it just gets overdone Prime example is Soft On Demand.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Coincidentally ran into this wacky one that some of youse creampie connoisseurs may appreciates:

Question: Can You Get Pregnant From A Creampie? We Found Some Students In The Dance Hall At Our Apartment Building And Gave Them All Raw Creampies, But Now Will They Get Pregnant? If That Happened, Who Would Be The Father? [DVDES-738]

1dvdes00738pl.jpg

Reactions: needs more loli