【リリス・ピクシー LILITH/PIXY → RENT SALES】

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
P

pila13

こんばんは~
On last week, out the hotest and importents news in this year. In Lilith topic on 2ch out info, that Lilith start sale rent versions. Ofcource, even if this is 2ch, i not trust. After serfing this sad news confirmed.

Like excluseve for dmm.co.jp only lilith already provaid first 五 titles →

● → 姉☆孕みっくす

● → 装甲騎女イリス

● → 奴隷メイドプリンセス

● → 対魔忍アサギ

● → 特務捜査官レイ&風子

With a price 360¥ one day of rent. And only DMM.co.JP, not a regular rent-shop in Tokyo.
This is very very bad news, for people like me. i'm lilith fan and DVD collector. Rent version cost cheap and usual in open p2p out only rent version. Regular users, not see difference between rent / not rent version of same product. I will not write all difference and why rent version is gay, not current topic.

But ! Even if lilith start sale rent version, please,CHILL OUT, boys who think they get fresh PIXY title after maybe month (・´ω`・)
This is very worry me. Chanse that fresh title can be rent after month / two.

Who can answer on this question ? Ofcource, only Lilith - Studio. In last friday, because of three days weekend, they answer only now →

d0c1c8cd87ff9c8260cc70c34fa91499.png

Code:
いつもLILITH/PIXYをご愛顧いただき誠にありがとうございます。

「tentacle and Witches02」のレンタル開始予定日は、約1年後です。

また何かありましたらお気軽にお問い合わせください。
今後ともリリスをよろしくお願い申し上げます。

Thank you for your partonage of LILITH/PIXY .

The start day of rent 「Tentacle and Witches 02 」 is about a year later .

If you have more questions , Please hear us freely .
Thank you for your partnage .

About one year. So, this year title out on rent - sale in 2012 - 2013.

Link where you can view Lilith - Rent here → Click one me, gently.

Some one MAD?

それではーじゃ~ね~♪

baf34a478aaeffd20ae89c2865abdb26.png

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Looks a bit messy to me dude. You should explain what was the situation with Pixy/Lilith releases before, the context etc. :joker:

What I don't get is that you say they just announced they will make rental DVDs, and at the same time you say rental DVDs are the usual way to "provide" the DVDISOs or DVDrips on the internet. So how it was done before?

I will not write all difference and why rent version is gay, not current topic.

In my opinion this is the whole point of your discussion. What makes the rental-only version of a DVD different from the sale-only version, except the prize? Why to sell it for a company or not? I'm sorry but we are no japanese or heavy 2ch users, we don't know the details of the DVD market in Japan.

This is an intersesting topic in itself because most of the adult anime labels (Milky, Animac, etc) make both type of releases, usually at the same date. The economic models are probably different for each type of releases.

P

pila13

あぁぁぁ・・・・
Yeah, my bad.
Well・・・・

◆ Like all know, Ani-An (lilith owner) is a crazy company. Who at this moment r*** Japanese more than other 禁アニメ Studio, about copy-rights. This company provaid politic of "no - rent" sales, sinc Lilith - studio creation.
Because. If normal dvd cost 2500 - 4000¥Rent version cost only 300 - 400¥, because of very low price, people who share in open p2p DVD (this is usual kids, young fags. Adult - Japanese not use any open p2p) Can do this, without any problem.
Instead of "rent" version lilith provaid DL version, like alternative. But they change "studio - line" To be sure, this year include many big change in lilith. SO in fwe words, what was before 2011/09/16 →
BUY NORMAL DVD or GO FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT.

◆ Probable i made some mistake. on last week lilith announced - "We start sale rent version" and on 2011/09/16 first titles out on rent. But, this is very old titles what at this moment have small % of sale.I send @mail in lilith with question, about "time between new titles out on rent" answer was - about year. So, they change this "studio - line" about rent - versions. But, if persone whant get fresh title he must buy.
Persone who right now uplaod in share p2p new titles (rent version) already write on 2ch "when rent price go down and will be 100¥ I buy" And other fags from 2ch hope that lilith, like other studios will sale rent version in the release day. But nope.

◆ If look on titles what out on sale right now, any "BIG" difference. Simple they include more reklam, you can't skip studio - logo e.t.c. - small annoying things. If look on old days titles, some (depends what studio and where this dvd was rented" can include lower picture quality (they add many - many reklam and change main title size) some time this is in title menu water-mark "RENT VERSION"
Japanese collectors don't like rent version, for example if you share dvd you must add "RENT VERSION" to file name. This is gomi,~ same, how on 2ch wild Japanese call manga - sharers → gomic (gomi (ごみ) = trash)

◆ Also, DVD this days not so good sales, ero anime DVD. Company spend big money on title create, they trying to save some money, all dirty work do koreans bros, they cost lower that jp bros. And try get some + (bonus) money from anything. Rent - Version this is like "demo" You can rent for a small price dvd, and if you like, you go and buy normal title. ero-anime line not so popular in Japan, this days "rent" #1 is a JAV, you can find prono rent-shop ~ any where in Japan, but ero-anime rent-shop little difficult.

◆ Don't worry ^^ I open small secret → ~~ ALL DVDRIPs what out, and soone out was maden from a non rent DVD. Because - In shop title come on a 2-3 days earlier that official sale day. I don't know how other company, but Lilith this is 3 days, PP two days. Persones who made that rips get only normal DVD.

~◇・◇・◇・◇・◇~​

I think this is all, if miss something, すみません~