Ripping BGM from H-game?(Star Platinum)

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
sp.PNG

Anyone know how to rip back-ground music from the hentai game Star Platinum?
:hope:

Download below, ~22mb. I'm looking for event BGM #'s 2 & 3 preferrably in High quality mp3 format, or midi, if it's the only source available... If it's really short, could you loop it for 3+ minutes? I'll give you something in return! I've got *rare* stuff. :goodboy: If you don't want to do all that work, could you please point me to a malware free program that can rip music from a h-game .dat file or capture "output music." I don't know anything about this subject...

The event BGMs 2 & 3 are on page 3 of the Music Gallery...
It's located in:
4) CG Mode (Galleries)
-->* Music(BGM Gallery)
---->- Next page (Page 2)
---->- Next page (Page 3)
*****See menu translation below*****

Direct Download: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=42258&d=1196781403 (My file!)
MIRROR: http://www.mediafire.com/?ejzj2dwzh2y (anonymous source)
MIRROR: http://w13.easy-share.com/1105147.html (anonymous source)

stapla.jpg
stapla3.jpg
stapla_2.jpg
stapla_5.jpg

High above the sky, in the world of Gods and goddesses, there was a shrine called Aero-Police. There lived a beautiful goddess and a girl who was training herself to become the heiress of her. One day, the goddess had to leave the shrine for several days, for she was asked to attend the meeting of gods and goddesses. As she left, she told the girl never to touch the box of star-souls which was laid on the depth of the shrine. However, just after the goddess left the shrine, the curious girl broke her word. She opened the box, and therefore released the star-souls who where locked up in the box. They cast a spell and turned her into a small fairy. The fairied girl decided to go down onto the Earth, where the star-souls had fled to, to catch all of the star-souls and dispell the magic before the goddess returns.

To play the game, extract the rar file into an empty folder. Double click SP.exe to start playing. Works with win95, 98, XP.... maybe some other OS's aswell. This game is a Hentai tarot card game. Kind of like strip poker.... but more fun. The tarot card game can get addictive. Great full color CG animation in the game!

Here's a menu translation for non-japanese speaking people.
Code:
  1) Story mode
     * New game
     * Start from chapter
        * Prologue
        * Chapter 1
          - Start at beginning of story
          - Start at first battle
        * Chapter 2
          - Start at first battle
        * Chapter 3
          - Start at first battle
        * Chapter 4
          - Start at first battle
        * Chapter 5
          - Start at first battle
        * Chapter 6
          - Start at first battle
        * Final chapter
          - Start at first battle
          - See bad ending
          - See good ending + credits
  2) Instant action
  3) Options
  4) CG mode
     * Music
       - Previous page
       - <several music entries>
       - Next page
       - Return to menu
     * CG shop
       - See Pisces
       - See Spica
       - See Capria
       - See Sagittaris
       - See Tarosia
       - See Jemmy & Emminy
       - See Ryucy
     * Credits
       - Story mode credits
       - Instant action credits
     * CG shop 2
     * See story mode sequences
  5) Story Intro
  6) Explanation Intro
  7) Exit
     * Cancel
     * Exit

zephyrBlack

Sep 11, 2007
well I am now reuploading a nice audio app, I will send the download link to you via pm but can you show me your mixer application menu.

does it have stereo mix, my soundcard have stereo mix. this means I use cool edit pro 2.0 and press the record button then I start the game any hentai games and it will record any sound in any games but you cannnot stop it unless you exit the hentai games and press the stop button.

anyway if you manage to unlock a music selection menu you can hear the bgm with other sounds.

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
well I am now reuploading a nice audio app, I will send the download link to you via pm but can you show me your mixer application menu.

does it have stereo mix, my soundcard have stereo mix. this means I use cool edit pro 2.0 and press the record button then I start the game any hentai games and it will record any sound in any games but you cannnot stop it unless you exit the hentai games and press the stop button.

anyway if you manage to unlock a music selection menu you can hear the bgm with other sounds.

I don't know what exactly a mixer application menu is... but in my control panel i screen capped the Sounds and Audio Devices properties, and the menu of my realtek audio mixer. There's no recording tools in that sea-green application. If it's located somewhere else, please let me know. Hope that helps.

Thats exactly what I was looking for when you were talking about exit and entering a hentai game... does the application have a cropping feature? so I can cut out the start up intro music and all the menu-click sounds of the game? It records virtual sound right? I won't need a microphone correct?

The BGM's are unlocked and in a music library in the game, I can access any particular BGM anytime.

zephyrBlack

Sep 11, 2007
well your soundcard got stereo mix.
Thats exactly what I was looking for when you were talking about exit and entering a hentai game... does the application have a cropping feature? so I can cut out the start up intro music and all the menu-click sounds of the game? It records virtual sound right? I won't need a microphone correct?

you got it right, it will record any sound but you need to stop the recording manually and when you play hentai games you cannot alt+tab for example illusion games.

anyway it is an advance audio editor that not only record but you can edit any audio file like mp3 and etc. too many feature to tell you. I do not use other audio program once I have cool edit pro 2.0

I have star platinum and install with radical r menu patch but you must be good at translating japanese to english.

pm send, if receive reply back but you need to learn the app on your own have fun and lucanaoe can you pm me your email, I want to add you to my email list in case I cannot reach you via pm.