Rio licking her own armpit, need info.

boytulo

Oct 3, 2009
This is a shot in the dark, but I watched a scene in xvideos were Rio licked her own armpit. It was years ago and I'm unable to track it down now. Any info about it would be greatly appreciated. I don't think that the scene was an armpit licking genre per se, but I have a couple of Rio vids and it's the only one I've watched where she licked her own armpit.

boytulo

Oct 3, 2009
Not much, red room, I think. Rio was wearing something white. The guy also licked her armpit and they kinda kissed while both of their faces are buried in her armpit. A lamp on the background??

This is the guy Rio was with in the armpit scene I was looking for, if that helps. (screenshots from IPTD-870)
View media item 34978View media item 34977

Last edited:

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
I'm getting real curious now. I tried looking for IPTD titles but she did too many of them (it's good to watch Rio on the side, but I'm slowly getting spent :) ).

Can you describe more fully? Like was there a prevalent theme like deep kissing, the use of oil, sweating, etc.? Was she clothed with the white dress while they were kissing? Any small, unique detail might help.

boytulo

Oct 3, 2009
Now that you mentioned it, yeah it was a wet scene, most probably sweat. No, she's not clothed for the most part. Her hair might be tied up like in the screenshot I provided. Background is dark, not a well lit room except for the mattress/bed (might be red) on the floor and the actors. I don't think it was a fetish scene, so no deep kissing and the armpit licking is not really emphasised. She licked her armpit prior to the penetration part. So it was only her looking on the camera then licked her armpit. Later while the guy was licking her, and her face was close to his, they kissed. The only odd detail I remember was the lamp, I don't know why. It was a standing lamp with the wider part of the light shade on top, it was kinda pointing up rather than down. One was in the background and there might be another one on the foreground that showed up occasionally.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I tried a quick search and couldn't find the film, but I think I found the error page for the xvideos video on a different site that still has a screenshot of it. I'm not sure if that's the right scene, because it doesn't look like anything like what you described, boytulo. Take a look:

_5608b7d188c43.jpeg

This was the title: 【無料AV動画】Rio(柚木ティナ)凄く綺麗なお姉さんが脇舐めされながら激しい凌辱3P乱交SEXをしちゃいます

Hopefully that's from the scene that you're looking for, but if not, you can start looking for this new one, too! :D

boytulo

Oct 3, 2009
Yeah I don't think that's it, but thank you for the new info. I'll definitely take a look on that one.