Rio Hamasaki is retiring :(

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

wotakaskus

Jun 9, 2013
too bad,i know that she is already retired a long time ago.but when i read this thread somehow i feel so miss her and her movie.

the girl to started me in JAV it wasn't her.it's maria ozawa,but first time i see her movie,i feel she is the greatest JAV that i've ever seen.always enjoy to f*ck,and in some movie she is always squ*rt,you know squ*rt will never ever happen if she doesn't enjoy during f*ck.if i compare rio hamasaki with maria ozawa -> rio hamasaki sq*rt ( enjoy during f*ck ) but maria ozawa isn't ( not enjoy during f*ck )

even when she is using sq*irter she is sq*rt 3 times,but when maria ozawa using sq*irter she is doesn't sq*irt at all

hope you all the best rio hamasaki,i / we will miss you.and i hope you will happy with your life now

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Anything new ? Is she already gone again ? (I just found this thread today)