1. Moving Servers

Hello Guest,
    we have to move servers this week.
    To minimize offline-times i will disable attachments in the forum starting tomorrow.

More infos in this thread: Planned offline-time as well as server-move

Upload disabled
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

[RF]魔乳秘剣帖

Discussion in 'Request Anime' started by Gabecchi, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabecchi

Gabecchi New Member

Started watching this and the censoring is hooooorrible. Looking around for uncensored

2. Ceewan

Ceewan Famished

of course this is almost three years old now......but I will post it even if I don't watch subbed anime anymore (too hard on my eyes)

3. Gaia093

Gaia093 Member

Just in case someone else is interested...

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=283164
    http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=283163

Torrent batches for the 720p and 1080p BD versions, respectively (Blu-Ray are uncensored). If you want quality and lack of censorship I think this is the easiest way to get the show (unless you find torrents with more seeds than these).

Your other option is downloading the AT-X versions of the episodes (uncensored TV rips aired on a different timeslot, a few days after every censored episode), but those were low quality as far as I can remember... and, for obvious reasons, people hardly seed these anymore when there's already BDs available.

Personally I wasn't a fan of this at all, but you enjoy it guys!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
  4. Ceewan

Ceewan Famished

5. Gaia093

Gaia093 Member

Oh, I'm sorry. All I saw was this thread. =P

1 person likes this.
  6. Ceewan

Ceewan Famished

no worries

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.