[RF]全力黒髪少女 伊東涼々夏(JSSJ-036)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supaman2

Nov 7, 2007
http://www.oimoya-shop.jp/shopdetail/001044000357/order/
eb9692f2f4ef5b9e54c26af47871f871.jpg

pckuan

Sep 14, 2007
Need help with some files downloaded but cannot view

Hi to all you helpful People...:hi:
I went surfing and found a site...or blog...
and was hoping to download my long searching idol movie...タレント: 伊東涼々夏
イメージメーカー: M.B.D メディアブランド
イメージレーベル: Club Teen’s

and was I happy with this find...:perfectplan:
But after downloaded the video and found that i cannot view with any of my players..VLC,Media Classic,Wmv player...none:puzzled:
they all came back with an answer that this is not a video file...than i saw the word Gom Player by the side and was thinking that this might be it...still...:joker: I downloaded the player and nothing....sigh :notagain::eek:hnoes:
so, any body here who might be able to help me out with this??
Found some great post there and would very surely post them here if is a view-able situation... Please help :harp:
1) codec or what ever player that might be able to view this
2)or maybe i can let you have my password for the file hosting network and maybe you can change them to a torrent and share with us here?:bow-pray:

pm me if you have any suggestion or just post a reply and i will come back to you A.S.A.P... I just love this girl..:nosebleed:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
the site you used is known for not have all the right links etc, many blogs have many faults,

watch this space as, desioner has edited the the original post, reason given OK, so we maybe lucky and he may get it for us

pckuan

Sep 14, 2007
So sorry for that silly mistake...but hey,any thing to get these cutie into my computer...:tea:
AND THANK YOU SUPERMAN2 FOR THE GREAT HELP...:cheer:
Let's hope Mr.desioner can fulfill this request.
And thank you Mr.coolkavin for being the bearer of good news..:piripi:

VOLTEZ

Dec 5, 2006
how come this one never been posted yet :puzzled: this one look freaking amazing :sadomaso:

supaman2

Nov 7, 2007
Yes I'm hoping for the day it comes out too. If I have the extra funds I may donate to it next month.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
My apologies for making some of you think that I might possibly be sharing this with the community. I don't have this nor do I plan to purchase it. I can however get it for anyone willing to foot the bill. The comment I made when I edited the post months ago was inaccurate. There was missing information in the thread. Possibly the Japanese title or a cover image or a shop link. I added something instead of deleting the thread. If one of you is sick of waiting just let me know. Also any more bumps for this will get deleted.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
It's now been posted by me with funding from jjjeczalik. All thanks go to him for getting this for you all. Please show your appreciation to him. Also if you're interested in finally getting something that you know won't ever show up, just send me a PM about it.
全力黒髪少女 伊東涼々夏(JSSJ-036)

Status
Not open for further replies.