[RF].hack//G.U. OSTs 1 & 2

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
OST 1 ( http://www.rpgfan.com/soundtracks/hack-gu/index.html )
OST 2 ( http://www.rpgfan.com/soundtracks/hack-gu2/index.html )

I would like to purchase these for a fair price of $20 per soundtrack with shipping, handling, and taxes already factored into the price. Unfortunately, they are demanding $35 per soundtrack before S&H or taxes are considered, and what's more, limited supply has driven up the prices even higher, with some places demanding as much as 73.99 USD for just one of the two soundtracks. Ridiculous.

So ... since they're not willing to play nice, I was wondering if anyone could offer some help!

Word to the wise: the torrents on MiniNova (and similar sites) all appear to be of the 23-track 35 USD "Trilogy OST". This is not only different from what I want, but is also greatly inadequate (because it doesn't even have most of my favorite songs on it).

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
I think this is the one you are looking for

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
It seems so. I'll let you know how it goes. I avoided using a similar torrent (if not the same torrent) on MiniNova because it declined to mention which games the music labeled "Game Music - Complete Collection" was from, and I feared that given its date (early '07) it might not have been correct, as G.U.'s music was still coming out if I'm not mistaken. But this one definitely appears to have G.U.'s first, second, and bonus OST releases, so it seems good.

It's too bad, though: I really would like to purchase these for a fair price. But $70 is just too too much. Maybe if the songs were each 5 minutes long, then I would agree that each OST (with 2 to 3 discs) was worth $35. But seeing as so many of the tracks are very short video game music things that just loop over and over (in the game), it's not a convincing argument to ask for $35. Not when I can get 240 minutes of symphony orchestra for less than $10. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.