絶対防衛レヴィアタン Leviathan The Last Defense 1-13 Complete (Dual Audio) [BDRip 720p 8bit]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I can't say I was crazy about this one but I didn't hate it. A few episodes were pretty decent but overall I have seen better anime. The stories were kind of lame, the art good but not outstanding and the character development a little poor. On the good side the girls were cute, it did have action and at the end I didn't feel I had wasted my time watching it. This isn't the torrent I downloaded but it is of comparable or better quality.
絶対防衛レヴィアタン-レーベル-DVD.jpg
Synopsis
The story is set in Aquafall, a fantasy world abound with water and greenery, and populated by dragons and fairies. Meteorites suddenly bring forth evil creatures that threaten all living things on the planet. The fairy Syrup assembles the Aquafall Defense Force, with three girls of the dragon clans as recruits. The story follows Syrup and the dragon girls Leviathan, Bahamut, and Jörmungandr as they work together to battle enemies and grow up.
1365324461927.png
VIDEO
- Video Source: BD-J
- Video Codec: H.264/AVC
- Video Resolution: 1280x720p HD (16:9)
- Video FPS: 23.976

AUDIO
- Codec: AAC
- Track 1: English: Stereo
- Track 2: Japanese: Stereo

SUBTITLES
- Track 1: English Signs/Songs
- Track 2: English Subtitles

Original Uploader: cornbreadman
Size: 6 GB
Director: Yatagai Ken`ichi
Studio: Gonzo
Languages: English , Japanese
Subtitles: English
Original run: 06 April 2013 — 06 July 2013
Episode: 13
Episode length: 20 min

I thought I would include the opening theme "Hajimari no Resolution (始まりのResolution)" by Yuki Kanno. split rar, no pass, mp3

Attachments

• [kickass.to]cbm.leviathan.the.last.defense.1.13.complete.dual.audio.bdrip.720p.8bit.torrent
    17.3 KB · Views: 370
  • Yuki_Kanno-Hajimari_no_Resolution_-_Zettai_Bouei_Leviathan_OP_FULL).part2.rar
    3.6 MB · Views: 249
  • Yuki_Kanno-Hajimari_no_Resolution_-_Zettai_Bouei_Leviathan_OP_FULL.part1.rar
    4.8 MB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Reactions: witoon45