Request for Movie Suggestions

vijjavfan

Jan 1, 2024
I like watching the Father-In-law / Son's wife. , Wife / Husbands Boss theme movies. I am looking for Movies where the Boss / Father-In-law questions "Who is better / bigger" and gets the Wife to admit that they are better than husband.

Can you suggest some titles

Dom047

May 5, 2016
NGOD-002, one of my fav movies. Its not really boss or father in law but a wife cheating with one of the customers who comes to her husbands restaurant. Teasing turns into full sex and there is "Who is better / bigger" dialogue in there, there is eng sub online i believe if u search for it or you can do it thru whisper.

vijjavfan

Jan 1, 2024
NGOD-002, one of my fav movies. Its not really boss or father in law but a wife cheating with one of the customers who comes to her husbands restaurant. Teasing turns into full sex and there is "Who is better / bigger" dialogue in there, there is eng sub online i believe if u search for it or you can do it thru whisper.
@Dom047,

Thank you for your response. Yes the movie was good. QQ - What is "Whisper"?

Dom047

May 5, 2016
Whisper is an AI tool tht can transcribe audio, the other eng subtitles posted uses whisper. there is a thread opened titled

Whisper (OpenAI) - Automatic English Subtitles for Any Film in Any Language - An Intro & Guide to Subtitling JAV"​

U can find info on how to do it there. its a cool tool that a lot of us use here to translate jav movies.