Rei Kuromiya 黒宮れい

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Gleebo

May 19, 2009
I may be misremembering the idol or the scene but does anyone remember which release Rei has cat cosplay on and licks a bowl of milk?

YukariForever

Nov 15, 2021
I don't think so, if you are referring to the pictures on the previous page I would say she is wearing a lot of makeup, both of the girls look very different from how they look in real life.
I genuinely can't tell which one is her from those photos! I've been told I need to check my eyesight, but I only really know her from gravure and nothing since then really.

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
I genuinely can't tell which one is her from those photos! I've been told I need to check my eyesight, but I only really know her from gravure and nothing since then really.
well I guess you are a bit slow them, I only posted the two pictures of her (since it's her thread).

ihmissusi

Jan 10, 2014
It is a small Misc photo set, 9 pics.

IMHO,not very exciting there are far better sets of her there.
Wow on a first two pics - is that Aya with her?))

If you go through this thread, all those pictures have been posted here.
It's pictures from Rei's old twitter.

Example, Rei and Aya bath tub:

Reactions: sancho1999