Recommended Download Accelerator

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

GuyverZRider

Jul 9, 2008
Hi,:attention:

Would anyone be so kind as to tell me which download accelerator software that is the suitable for downloading Megaupload, Ugotfile and Hotfile links?

I am looking for a download accelerator that does not support p2p application as my halls of residence forbids any p2p softwares or programmes:rofl::wait:....I am just looking for a software that can accelerate my links that does not contain spywares or malwares..:notagain:

If possible, please pm me your replies...X:goodmood:

Joelle

Apr 24, 2008
I think if you search download.com or pcworld.com you get their top ten downloads which includes download managers that are highly recommended or well written up.

Joelle