recognize this jav??

gowenc

Jun 26, 2013
1385930242396.jpg

this jav give me a hard time just looking for it..

help me guys where i can download this jav

thank you and good day ahead..

BTW where i can update may self for new upcoming:bigkiss: jav??

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
And this belongs in the Identification threads, by the way. Please don't double post the same day in the same thread.

Here's a good tip. For things like this Google the following: AKB-049 JAV

AKB-049 is the DVD Code visible clear as day at the bottom of the spine on the DVD cover you presented.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
While the JAV-masterful Casshern2 is like cast-iron, and I may be more like a hernia (as I fumble around the JAV world), his great tip made me feel aglow... because that's how I conduct my searches, too! (I felt so smart, upon discovering I am not the only one who adds "JAV" along for the ride. I also, if I'm not too lazy, put in both versions of the DVD code, with and without the hyphen.)

While I see Casshern2 was kind enough to answer half of your question (in your second of two posts), the name of the video ("AKB-049 r*** Heroine Nasty Kagura"), I will address the other half, Gowenc; regarding where to track this one down.

I see there is a number of places where the film may be available in the torrent world, but I guess you don't do torrents. (Neither do I.) There are two premium possibilities, but that doesn't do much good. 3dvdiso.com, probably a front for Bearfiles, offers five mirror Bearfiles links (as this one), but nobody has a Bearfiles premium account, so this option is practically useless. Well... maybe Yogi and Boo-Boo have patronized Bearfiles, to add to their growing JAV collection in the cave, but that may be it.

Stupid Rapidgator, kissing cousin of popular Ryushare, may be more of a possibility, and perhaps you can ask a member who has a premium account to do you a good turn. Suspicious sites Jav-free.net and Javryushare.net offer a possibility, which we can only pray is legitimate.

Perhaps the best advice I can offer is, if you believe the shenanigans of this movie speak well for you, there is a bunch that's similar. Check out the series for r*** Heroine; perhaps some among them will be easier to get a hold of.

First in the series is [AKB-029] - r*** Heroine Sailor Warrior, starring Momo Nakagawa, Hinata Tachibana, Rei Mizuna and Riri Kuribayashi; a 1.7 GB version appears to be available via Cosplayjav.com, featuring beautiful MEGA links, as well as friendly Depositfiles. (And two other filehosters, including slow-as-Ryushare Rapidgator.) There is also a 1.2 GB offering in the archives, with Ryushakin' links.

Last edited by a moderator: