Recent downtime

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
I have no idea why the site was down for, like... 8 hours as I wasn't around.:sick:

The server needed rebooting for some reason. Possibly because it was doing too many non-website tasks...

Anyway, it's back now.

Leechasd

Eye of The Beholder
Nov 16, 2006
Well finally... Atleast you didnt' do something annoying like FILL UP A HDD :snicker2:

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
There's only one HDD, and no, there's currently over 20GB free.

The datacentre recently got a new blade, so maybe it's either adjusting or just a bit shit. Seems like half the internet is housed at that datacentre though...

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Well finally... Atleast you didnt' do something annoying like FILL UP A HDD :snicker2:
At least he didn't break the forums on PURPOSE :snicker2:

Sasukeden

Nin Nin ! ! !
Mar 3, 2007
Hmm... I had been having a hard time accessing some sites as well... These problems are probably connected...

akiba kenji

Mar 9, 2007
I know I'm just a noob, but HOT DAMN! So glad akiba online's back up. ^_^ I thought this place was gone forever, or I got blocked for some reason. Wooooo rejoice!

<3 this place

top_scorer

Busty Lover
Feb 19, 2007
Really glad that it's back! Thought it's my browser that's giving me this problem, cheers!

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
Lmao. I've been so busy I didn't even know it was down...

At least we're not still down though, and at least Leech didn't mess something up. =P