レベルE Level E 1-13 Complete (Dual Audio) [DVDRip-480p-8bit]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Either this is really good or it really sucks....I am not really sure one way or another. Of course it might be worth your while to find out for yourself but be sure to give it a couple of episodes before you make your judgement. The music and animation are good. The torrent is of excellent quality and I am glad to share something different in a thread where different is not unusual but the norm.

Level-E1.jpg
Plot Summary: Tsutsui Yukitaka is a freshman who moved out of his parents' home to live on his own, hoping to pursue a baseball team position at the new high school he's attending. When he arrived at his new apartment however, he discovered that someone else was already inside—a young man who claims to be an alien and is suffering from amnesia.

Level.E.full.552601.jpg
VIDEO
Video Codec H.264/AVC
Video Resulotion 720x480p
Video FPS 23.976FPS

AUDIO
Codec: AAC-LC
Track 1: English: 5.1ch
Track 2: Japanese: Stereo

SUBTITLES:
Track 1: English (.ass)

Extras: Interview with the Prince

550124.jpg

Original Uploader: cornbreadman
Size: 4.01 GB
Directed by Toshiyuki Katou
Music by Kunihiko Ryo
Studio Studio Pierrot, David Production
Running time: 24 minutes per episode
Number of episodes: 13
Original run January 11, 2011 – April 5, 2011

levele02.jpg

The extra was a particular favorite of mine as I am a big fan of Vic Mignogna. For those that do not know him he has been with Funimation for awhile (known best for the voice of Edward Elric in Full Metal Alchemist) and is a multi-talented individual who is also involved in a number of Fan Productions including the Star Trek Continues series where he plays Captain Kirk.

Level.E.full.552582.jpg

Opening Theme:
#1: "Cold Finger Girl" (コールドフィンガーガール) by Chiaki Kuriyama
Ending Theme:
#1: "Yume ~Mugen no Kanata~" (「夢」~ムゲンノカナタ~) by ViViD

Attachments

• [kat.cr]cbm.level.e.1.13.complete.dual.audio.dvdrip.480p.8bit.torrent
    12.1 KB · Views: 450