Real (not fake) lesbian professional sexual massage (re-up).

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hitzequelle

Jun 28, 2008
:puzzled:
I really hope, this is not just some kind of surreptitious advertising for the site mentioned in the videos...

skyscorcher

Oct 16, 2009
It 's vary good. Thank you I Love it very much.
Please send others link for me thank you.

PS. I think masseuse is not Thai people. Because I'am Thai people and in the movie I can't hear Thai language in it.

montiman

Enjoyer of Asian Ladies
Jun 12, 2008
PS. I think masseuse is not Thai people. Because I'am Thai people and in the movie I can't hear Thai language in it.

Listen carefully, there is Thai language in clip #3 and more clearly in clip #4 when she talks about the girls legs ( 'ka" )

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
thanks for contributing, Can i have the remaining link? Thanks

cinsuka

Apr 13, 2010
watched the whole clip now and it's awesome, escpecially the finish! I just wondered whether that flick was shot in Japan or Thailand. The hotel accessories look pretty much Japanese to me.
Anyway, very erotic! My best part is when the Japanese chick rubs her muff against the knee of the masseuse!! mmmmm... Her knee must be all wet and creamy!