Real (not fake) lesbian professional sexual massage (re-up).

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Hakujinsan

Nov 10, 2009
Thanks for the fantastic post!

Wow this video is hot! I can't wait to see the rest of it. I appreciate you taking the time to share the links. Good job man!

rgent49

Mar 7, 2007
The lady receiving the massage is Ramu. She and her husband Chihiro have an exhibitionist website in Japan...http://ladybug.jp/ I can't figure out how to join, but there are lots of nice preview pics.

Do a search on Filecrop for "exposeyourbody". You'll find lots more of her videos posted there. I believe she's on the "Do Not Post" list here at Akiba.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
this is the most stupid, useless and selfish thread i ever seen in all the web....it is disgusting that is still alive

what are you talking about?

I have downloaded the first 3 link and may I request the other 4 if they are still available

thank you kind sir

montiman

Enjoyer of Asian Ladies
Jun 12, 2008
I have downloaded the first 3 link and may I request the other 4 if they are still available thank you kind sir
Humm, for some reason the other links are no longer on HotFile. Let me work on that and try to post them again, or with some other service ( and thank you for the comment btw)