Re-seed Request: G-area-Perfect-G FUTABA-DVDISO (3.74GB)

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
I noticed several folks joined the torrent trying to download it, so there certainly is interest. Unfortunately though, without someone re-seeding this torrent, we'll all stay stuck at 37% As you can see from the pictures, this really is a stunning girl, so I'm really interested to see the movie as well ;-) Again would be really garetfull for a re-seed! Thank you!

pg_futaba078.jpg

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
It's an old torrent, so I guess chances are slim somebody still having it. Still, with this many views, you never know. So shamelessly, putting this thread back on top of the list again with another reply. Throwing in another picture to keep folks interested ;-) If you are reading this, and have the complete ISO file, please so kind to re-seed. Thanks!
pg_futaba065.jpg

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
WOW, THE METER MOVED! :) Turned on my PC today, after having been offline yesterday, and I'm at 41% now, which is 4% more than what we were stuck at for all this time. 4% may not be much, but it's a start, and a very encouraging sign! More bits are out there! To whomever added these extra bits, THANK YOU! Throwing in another pic to celebrate ;-)
pg_futaba070.jpg

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
YES!!! 48%, another 7% added! I'm starting to feel good about this one! The bits are out there, and with this many of us in this torren'ts swarm, it means there will always be peers online to capture them, whenever the some of these bits appear online, no matter how briefly. Another pic to celebrate! :)

pg_futaba064.jpg

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
WHOA!!! 96.5%! I was offline for a week or so, can hardly believe the progress! Only 3.5% left to go. We ae going to get this one, I'm sure of it now! Thanks everyone for helping revive this torrent!

pg_futaba100.jpg

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
Still waiting for that last 1.8% ...... ;-) Thanks again to anyone adding bits, and also to the ones catching them and keeping the torrent alive by doing so. We're almost there!

pg_futaba085.jpg

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
99.9%, but the iso file is at 100%! Only some of the pictures are missing, but the picture set can be found online separatly . It's the ISO file in this torrent that was the grand price, and that one is complete now! Thanks all for joining the torrent, and by doing so reviving it! Amazing that we pulled it off considering that we started out with only 37%!

pg_futaba074.jpg