[RBD-495] 美人女将 凌辱女体接待4 絶望のアナル 愛咲れいら (1.11gb/mp4)

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Retired Actress Series

Starring: Hara Chihiro

NOTES: Chihiro’s last solo film was in October 2014 and appeared in several omnibus type films thereafter. She was quite adept at playing a submissive r*** victim and she sure could fuck, and was one of my favorites. She made her debut in 2004 as Aisaki Reira so her long career, which she appeared in over 180 films as a solo performer, with another actress or in omnibus films attests to her popularity. In this one she plays a hostess and landlady of an inn who, because of debt, is forced to sell her body to pay it off.

Hara Chihiro rbd-495.jpg Hara Chihiro rbd-495-1.jpg

Attachments

• rbd495HN.torrent
    50.9 KB · Views: 8,481

11bravo

Oct 18, 2009
Here is another 1 that quickly had a lot of seeders, and looks like it will complete rather quickly. I will say I deleted 215 0-seed trackers before I started it. secure.pow7.com shows a lot of seeders. I don't know what effect supporting so many trackers has on your computer, but if you multiply that by 10-15 torrents you're seeding ... seems like that is a lot of status requests from trackers you have to support along with actual torrent bits... Maybe it has no effect, maybe minimal effect.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
Here is another 1 that quickly had a lot of seeders, and looks like it will complete rather quickly. I will say I deleted 215 0-seed trackers before I started it. secure.pow7.com shows a lot of seeders. I don't know what effect supporting so many trackers has on your computer, but if you multiply that by 10-15 torrents you're seeding ... seems like that is a lot of status requests from trackers you have to support along with actual torrent bits... Maybe it has no effect, maybe minimal effect.

I'm going to try deleting all the trackers that are not working and that may ease the bottleneck.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011

I just deleted all the trackers that showed "not working" and with 0 peers. I left on the ones the showed "not working" but had peers. I saw the secure.pow7 tracker and it shows it's working and with 200 peers but it's one of many that show the same numbers. Let's see what happens. So far I don't see any difference.

11bravo

Oct 18, 2009
rbd-495, mxgs-860, and skyhd-078 all downloaded quick and easy. Others seem to be hung with few seeders, little progress.

rurounin

Oct 22, 2008
thank you for your great work Mr Nip if you please get your hands around JUFD-626 and JUFD-620 I'll appreciate it .

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
rbd-495, mxgs-860, and skyhd-078 all downloaded quick and easy. Others seem to be hung with few seeders, little progress.

An interesting statistic from the secure.pow7.com/announce: On Asagiri Akari skyhd078, it shows "working 16 peers". Ratio is 14.68. But on MIDE-295, it shows "working 200 peers" but the ratio is only 0.24. Strange. The number of peers doesn't seem to have anything to do with speed. I think it's more of a function of how many people hit and run and don't seed. I took out the "not working 0 peers" from every torrent tracking list and it doesn't seem to be making any difference.

11bravo

Oct 18, 2009
I took out the "not working 0 peers" from every torrent tracking list and it doesn't seem to be making any difference.
now we know. I look at mxgs-839 and mxgs-845, both are SLOWLY progressing, but all my peers have the same percentage, with the availability percentage corresponding.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
now we know. I look at mxgs-839 and mxgs-845, both are SLOWLY progressing, but all my peers have the same percentage, with the availability percentage corresponding.

mxgs-854 downloaded in about 15 minutes, starting out slowly then picking up steam. I just can't figure it out, I use the same trackers but some are super fast and some are slow, like the tortoise and the hare. I am going to remove all the torrents that don't work on my next batch, but so far, it looks like this new arrangement works. Although the speed is much slower than my MacBook Air 2013 with 4gb memory (compared to the iMac 2008 with only 3 gb memory), download and upload speeds seem unaffected. Now I'll be able to seed much longer than before, and steadily instead of pausing and resuming twice a day. On snis-632, I saw a download speed I had never seen before, 7mb/sec and that one downloaded in 5-6 minutes.