ラーゼフォン RahXephon Complete Series/Movie Batch [720p] (Blu-Ray Dual Audio)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
So there is no glory in sharing in this section for me. I don't make a dime off it, don't use spam image sites (all images are hosted here at AO), and I recieve no remuneration for my efforts whatsoever. 99% of all I share here is what I have watched and enjoyed myself. I take the time to hunt for the adorable wallpapers, post the codec information even if the original poster did not, and research the pertinent details about the anime just to share it here. It is not important for me if anyone hits the "like" button nor do I feel the need to take a bow. I do feel the need to let those who visit this section know where I am "coming from" though: I share because I enjoy it and hope others might enjoy what I did.
rahxephon_235924.jpg
The best way to describe this anime is "epic". Is this a mech-anime? Well...that would be diminuating this masterpiece by trying to fit it into a category because it pretty much is in a category of its' own.
3570.jpg

Plot Summary: In a world where time passes at a crawl and the blood of your neighbor runs blue, 17 year old high school student Ayato Kamina goes about his daily life within Tokyo Jupiter oblivious to the world around him, having been educated with the fact that the all civilization but Tokyo has been destroyed. But all that changes when the mysterious civilization "MU" invades his home, raining destruction down from the sky in the form of strange monsters called Dolems. The events that occur next will lead Ayato to the mysterious woman named Reika Mishima, to the truth of their existence, the discovery of what and who he is, and to the powerful angelic robot RahXephon.

rahxephon_1.jpg

Original Uploader: OZC
Size: 12.07 GB

TV series:
Original run: 21 January 2002 — 10 September 2002
Episodes count: 26
Directed and Written by: Izubuchi Yutaka
Studio: Bones
Languages: English , Japanese
Subtitles: English

Movie: RahXephon: Pluralitas Concentio
Original Air Date: 2003
directed by Tomoki Kyoda

Rahxephon_30.jpg

8737873828_0c3f630398.jpg
rahxephon-image-tan-anime-imageboard_205872.jpg

The series won the award for best anime TV series at the 7th Animation Kobe fair. Hmmmmm....ran out of things to say and still have a killer wallpaper to share so here it is:
d_raxephon_sketch_0004.jpg

Attachments

• [kickass.to]ozc.rahxephon.complete.series.movie.batch.720p.blu.ray.dual.audio.torrent
    33.4 KB · Views: 2,985
Last edited: