[R] WANZ-227 Ai Uehara 1080p version

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
I have been trying to complete the WANZ series 'survive 10 minutes and win sex' series and I have managed to grab them all in 1080p quality except Ai Uehara's release which was discontinued and removed several years ago.

A bit of a longshot but would anyone have a 1080p version without a watermark (aside from the DMM or R18 stamp) they could upload or share?

Jacket cover for reference:
3wanz227pl.jpg

I know it's not much but I have Anri Okita's de-listed one in 1080p if anyone with Ai Uehara's one and without Anri Okita's one wants to exchange. I also have a bit of a collection of some stuff around 2016-2020 including a few physical movie/IVs I've ripped. If there's a name or a series I can check to see if I have a particular video and offer it up in a trade.

Thanks for reading.