[R][TSDS-42259] Milky Glamour Rei Fujii

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
[R] is for : request
[RF] is when a request is done. edited by modo

first I have heard about that, I have often wondered why people put an R in in the first place, it is a request section, so it is not needed, and if it is fulfilled a link maybe added to the post

there are no rules for this,

now trying to figure out modo, I am going to assume it is slang for mod/moderator, and as far as I know, we do not change titles here

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
pretty much pointless if only a few know

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
first I have heard about that, I have often wondered why people put an R in in the first place, it is a request section, so it is not needed, and if it is fulfilled a link maybe added to the post
there are no rules for this,
now trying to figure out modo, I am going to assume it is slang for mod/moderator, and as far as I know, we do not change titles here
I use it to when searching. Many times I see the same names and almost identical thread titles pop up. It shows me at a glance these things and I find it quite useful. Of course thread prefixes would be even better like we have for the ID section… but don't know if Zero has any interest to implement more… Originally I brought it up in my request thread sticky but we all know how few people ready that!
Sorry :oops:
Was just an observation.
No need to apologize. I'm glad that you and some others have observed and obey the format!